OG&M Round 6: Kiryu2012 vs The Conquerers

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

OG&M Round 6: Kiryu2012 vs The Conquerers

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Kiryu2012:

Mecha Gomora (Ultra Galaxy)

Gargorgon(R/B)

Battra Larvae

vs

Spacegodzilla

MV Ghidorah

Rules:

1. Spacegodzilla has set up his crystal fortress.

Arena: Fukuoka (GvSG)

Kiryu, do you wish to use your items?
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: OG&M Round 6: Kiryu2012 vs The Conquerers

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gonna give the Dung Pod a try here.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Dung Pod has been deployed.

2/2

The Dung Pod has been flung at MV King Ghidorah

2/5

Ghidorah is unaffected by the Dung Pod.

Let the discussion commence.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Damn, okay.

Well, I still think my team can take this. Spacegodzilla's EMP is the biggest concern for Mecha Gomora here, but fortunately Gargorgon's here to potentially petrify the former; if that happens, then my team can just gang up on Ghidorah. Mecha Gomora is a beast in melee, with his ranged attacks being of concern for both bosses, and Battra can provide additional support with his own durability and firepower.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Well, Mecha Gomora’s getting EMP’d by SpaceG, which leaves Battra and Gargorgon to die horribly. I don’t know if Mecha Gomora can reboot via the rules or not, if he can he may still be able to win, but between Ghidorah’s brutality in melee and SpaceG’s immense damage capability, it’s an uphill climb even for him.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:55 pm Well, Mecha Gomora’s getting EMP’d by SpaceG, which leaves Battra and Gargorgon to die horribly. I don’t know if Mecha Gomora can reboot via the rules or not, if he can he may still be able to win, but between Ghidorah’s brutality in melee and SpaceG’s immense damage capability, it’s an uphill climb even for him.
EMP effects only last 3 minutes for this tournament, so Mecha-Gomora will be able to reboot.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Petrifying Spacegodzilla isn't going to happen because of the shield and with Battra drawing attention to himself with his prism beams, Ghidorah is going to rip the moth apart while Spacegodzilla brings Gargorgon down when he returns fire. With Mecha Gomora being on the fritz, Ghidorah can just suck him dry with his energy draining bite. The winner is pretty clear cut to me and (sorry to say) it does not look good for Kiryu2012.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

HillyHulk wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:08 pm Petrifying Spacegodzilla isn't going to happen because of the shield
Thing is, Spacegodzilla doesn't tend to use his shield as often as he could; he only used it sometimes against Godzilla, and iirc not at all against Moguera. And with how immobile he is, Spacegodzilla's bound to be hit by the petrification beam. And if that happens, Ghidorah would have to hurry to deal with Battra and Gargorgon, and/or get to Mecha Gomora to drain him, all while at risk of being turned to stone as well.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:40 pm
HillyHulk wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:08 pm Petrifying Spacegodzilla isn't going to happen because of the shield
Thing is, Spacegodzilla doesn't tend to use his shield as often as he could; he only used it sometimes against Godzilla, and iirc not at all against Moguera. And with how immobile he is, Spacegodzilla's bound to be hit by the petrification beam. And if that happens, Ghidorah would have to hurry to deal with Battra and Gargorgon, and/or get to Mecha Gomora to drain him, all while at risk of being turned to stone as well.
From what I remember, Spacegodzilla uses it enough to be able to return fire against Gargorgon. With no reliable way to fight back with Gomora out temporarily and Battra not being enough to push back Ghidorah, "sometimes" should be enough to make it count.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

HillyHulk wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:29 pm
Kiryu2012 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:40 pm
From what I remember, Spacegodzilla uses it enough to be able to return fire against Gargorgon. With no reliable way to fight back with Gomora out temporarily and Battra not being enough to push back Ghidorah, "sometimes" should be enough to make it count.
Spacegodzilla makes very sparse use of his shield, once in the battle on Birth Island, and less than a handful of times in the final fight, despite how many beams being fired at Spacegodzilla, and none against Moguera. This makes sense, as Godzilla's beams have a visual cue before being fired, whereas Moguera's has no warning and thus no way for Spacegodzilla to prepare the barrier. Now, Gargorgon's beam takes a solid bit to charge up before being fired, but only needs to land once to put down Spacegodzilla.

Not taking a stance yet unless a tie breaker is needed later on, just clarifying some things.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Garogorgon is gonna get bulldozed over or shot full of holes before she ever gets the petrification ray off, and even if she does, she’s fighting two foes who are highly intelligent and fully capable of destroying that eye (and have the sadism to where they’d want to do so as well in addition to realizing it’s a danger), which will undo their buddy’s petrification. She just stood there and let Rosso and Blu run up and bring her to the ground, and as stated, she takes a long time to charge, time that she won’t have given how MV Ghidorah fights.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

If Mecha-Gomora was still up and running, I'd give Kiryu the win easily. However with his absence, that really neuters Kiryu's chances of winning. Gargorgon could theoretically one shot either Ghidorah or SpaceGodzilla, however the charge time on the petrification ray is what will render that strategy moot.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'm voting for The Conquerors this round, sorry Kiryu2012.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Voting for myself.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I don’t see Mecha-Gomora being able to solo both, especially because I highly doubt it’ll take three minutes for SpaceGodzilla and King Ghidorah to butcher Battra and Gargorgon, leaving them to bash Mecha-Gomora around and open up his armor to let King Ghidorah get the absorption off.
KWCE Administrator

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

The Conquerors have this win. Spacegodzilla with his crystal fortress is going to really hinder the rest when he reflects back the petrification rays and such back at their opponents and drops crystals from the sky. Meanwhile King Ghidorah comes about throwing people from high up in the atmosphere and draining energy from Mecha-Gomora. Battra and Gargorgon are going to fall fast here, and once that happens, Mecha Gomora is going to be overpowered.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Conquerors.
For Emperor and Empire!