Of Gods and Monsters

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Breakdown
Keizer

Re: Of Gods and Monsters

Post by Breakdown »

I'm gonna be backing out of this tourney. It's been fun!
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Breakdown wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:36 pm I'm gonna be backing out of this tourney. It's been fun!
I'm sorry to see you leave. Your team will be registered as the new Filler Team so it doesn't go to waste. I'm glad you were able to have fun during the tournament.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Giratina93 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:49 pm
Breakdown wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:36 pm I'm gonna be backing out of this tourney. It's been fun!
I'm sorry to see you leave. Your team will be registered as the new Filler Team so it doesn't go to waste. I'm glad you were able to have fun during the tournament.
Eh nevermind. Throw me back in.
ImageImage

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Voting may now begin. Please remember to place your votes in bold

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Round 5 has ended, and with it over come the winners. Breakdown, for taking on a tier 2 boss and winning, you have received 600 points and a free tier 3 kaiju slot. GvR, Kiryu2012, FatBacon, MoarCrossovers, and Hillyhulk all receive 150 points. The rest lose 75 points.

Unfortunately, this has meant kaijuking101 has been eliminated, with both negative points and 3 losses. You can still join in the debates and vote, but your team is out of the running, and its members will re-join the pool of open slots.

The sale has also ended at the store, and prices will return to normal for this upcoming boss round. Those who have purchased a Team Upgrade Perfect the prior round will automatically be slotted against a tier 3 boss, meaning the likes of Gojira2001, Hillyhulk, gmkgoji, GvR, and Voyager. The rest will have the choice of either dealing with a tier 2 or upgrading to a tier 3 boss fight. Breakdown, as you have already faced off against a tier 2 boss the round prior, either you can choose to fight a normal randomized team for normal points, or try your luck against a tier 3 boss for 900 points and a free tier 2 kaiju slot.
Last edited by Giratina93 on Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

You know what? If I’m gonna go out, I’m going out strong. Give me the tier three!
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I'll take Red King 1+2
ImageImage

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Nagoda wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:19 pm You know what? If I’m gonna go out, I’m going out strong. Give me the tier three!
That’s the spirit. We’re in a similar situation, you and I. Down on our last leg, against the odds. I believe in you, and I believe in myself. We can do this!
For Emperor and Empire!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'll take a tier 2 boss.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Question: How many times can I use my armies? And can I deploy 2 in one match? For example, use the Showa and Heisei army in the same match?
ImageImage

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Breakdown wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:25 am Question: How many times can I use my armies? And can I deploy 2 in one match? For example, use the Showa and Heisei army in the same match?
The Showa and Heisei armies can each be used three times, and you can deploy them both in the same match if you want.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Voting may now begin. Please be sure to place your votes in bold

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Round 6 has concluded, and to the victors are the spoils. Breakdown has earned 150 points for his success against LPG, while both MoarCrossovers and FatBaconUnicorn gain 600 points and a free tier 3 kaiju slot for their victories over their tier 2 bosses. Everyone else does not suffer a point loss for their losing against their boss fights, but as these are no longer tier 1 bosses, it does count as a loss otherwise.

And with this, four people have been eliminated by their boss fights: Kiryu2012, Nagoda, Voyager, and Gojira2001 have all been eliminated, as they either ended the round with 0 points, or accumulated 3 losses in total. Their teams have been disassembled and returned to the general pool of monsters to pick from.

For those who remain, round 7 brings new opportunities and new prizes for all. The remaining six players all receive a free tier 1 slot, or two tier 2 slots if they would rather go with that. Several new monsters have been added into the three tier pools, and new items have been made available in the shop. Prepare yourselves, for round 7 and beyond is where things can truly heat up...

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'll go with a tier 1 with Mothra Leo. Also, I'll be replacing the M.B trio with the RPO trio and the King Kong quartet with the Gamera Trio.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’ll take Heisei Gamera as my tier 1.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

This was fun, guys!
For Emperor and Empire!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

One thing that I forgot to mention: Tier 4 bosses are now available to be fought via the Boss Fight or a random draw via Flares or Mystery Box. The Tier 2 bosses will remain for now, but if you're feeling exceptionally lucky and armed to the teeth, the following await you for a chance at 1,200 points and a tier 1 kaiju slot:

Tier 4:
Spoiler:
The Forces of Light: (Showa Godzilla+Ultraman Tiga+Megazord+Rainbow Mothra+Cyber Gomora+EX Gomora+EX Red King)

The Forces of Darkness: (Spacegodzilla+MV Ghidorah+Dark Zagi+Mega Kaiju+Mecha Gomora+Maga Orochi)

Beryudora

B.A.G.A.N

Ultraman Belial Atrocious

Glitter Tiga

Of Gods and Devils (Supercharged MV Godzilla+ Utsuno+Ultraman Zero+Grand King Ghidorah+Leu+Gatanozoa)

Ukillersaurus Neo

Ultraman Reiga

K.R.A.I.D

G.I.G.A.M.O.T.H

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I will claim Zetton in Tier 3

Added in 17 minutes 15 seconds:
I will take Monster X & FW Gigan as my tier 1

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Pardon, I think I have one more team than I'm supposed to having both the Kong quartet and the Gamera trio.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

HillyHulk wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:09 pm Pardon, I think I have one more team than I'm supposed to having both the Kong quartet and the Gamera trio.
The error has now been fixed.