OG&M Round 5: MoarCrossovers vs Voyager

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

OG&M Round 5: MoarCrossovers vs Voyager

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

MoarCrossover's Mystery Box has opened up, and from it has emerged Godzilla Earth, taking the place of MoarCrossover's team against Voyager's. Voyager's EMP has managed to down Godzilla Earth's shield...

MoarCrossovers:

Godzilla Earth

vs

Voyager:

Grande's Tyrant

Ezmael

MonsterX+FW Gigan

GMK Baragon+GMK Mothra+GMK Ghidorah

Iris+ 3 Hyper Gyaos

Gipsy Danger+Striker Eureka

Barugon+Viras+Guiron

Gigantis+55 Angy

Original Zetton

Rules:

1. Godzilla Earth's shield has been disabled

Arena: Osaka
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Voyager
Keizer

Re: OG&M Round 5: MoarCrossovers vs Voyager

Post by Voyager »

Oh god…zilla. At least we got the EMP down.

This will certainly be an uphill battle, with many on my team going down. Can we do this? Not sure, I’m going to abstain until arguments are made. However, I do think my team is not without hope.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Even without his shield, Godzilla Earth possesses incredibly fast regeneration and very high durability (if we go by the novels, they greatly imply it took getting hit by his own beam reflected by Mothra scales to drive him off). Nobody on Voyager’s team can do enough damage to him in the seconds they will have before he begins throwing out attacks that’ll murder anyone they hit except maybe Tyrant, who will be so badly crippled that a second hit will do him in.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

So if his shield is disabled, that would technically focus his shield energy into his burning scarlet Godzilla mode once enough damage could be dealt to him. But I don’t think anyone on the other team, even in a United assault, would be able to match the firepower of Mechagodzilla City. His Regeneration and durability is far above what they might be able to handle as is his energy attacks. The atomic ray is most likely just going to tear right through the lackeys here if Zetton and Tyrant don’t manage to block it properly, even then later versions of Zetton’s barrier has been overpowered and shattered so it might not stand up to much here. What a lucky draw for this round.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I think there’s a shining light for me team. You see, when Godzilla (and filius) was hit with an EMP in both PoTM and CotEoB, not only was his shield disable, but also immobilised. This should provide ample time for my team to do something. A lot of my team won’t be doing much, but the big members like Tyrant, Ezmael and the FW duo will be.

This is a race against the clock. My team needs to do effective damage against Godzilla before he starts moving and firing off Kaiju-murdering attacks. Luckily for me, since Godzilla will be immobilised, my team can reposition to their advantage and start laying down some damage. Can my team combined do enough damage to hurt Godzilla? Possibly. Ezmael’s vast array of beams is deadly, and that combined with the spammy-ness of MX and Gigan will certainly help, not to mention MX, Tyrant and Ezmael are brutal up close.

The Showa Gamera Gang + the GRA duo won’t be doing much, aside from Barugon possibly getting close with assistance to help slow Godzilla’s reawakening with his ice tongue. It worked on Gamera near instantly, so I do think it’s potent enough that if he did it over and over and over Godzilla’s de-immobilisation might be slowed. The Jaegars can provide some form of support, with their array of weaponry, aswell as the guardian monsters, who, if Mothra dies, will get a powerful attack in the form of KG’s basic spirit bomb. One more little thing, I know it’s very unlikely, but as long as there are still members on my team who are alive, the GMK spirits can still mess with Godzilla, like they did in GMK. While obviously not dragging him around or anything, they could do something like hold back his attacks, once he’s reawakened. Iris + the Hyper Gyaos. Can also provide support.

So, like I said earlier. Godzilla’s immobilised for a while, and my team needs to lay the hurt down before he’s de-immobilised. Godzilla won’t be able to move for a time, and therefore cannot do anything crazy with his atomic breath or oscillatory wave, like spin around and wipe them off the face of the earth, or do his funky tail shockwave. As long as my team stays in a sort of “safe zone”, they’ll be fine for the most part. A lot of my team can fly and some I think would even be able to climb onto Godzilla for some close up damage. If worse comes to pass, Zetton and Tyrant can try to hold off the beam.I think there is a chance they can do this. The sheer might of their combined power is a force to be reckoned with, and with them being able to manoeuvre around Godzilla while he lays stuck, I think they can do enough damage to him to the point where Godzilla won’t be able to fight anymore.

It’ll be desperate, and it’ll be costly, but I think in the end, for the reasons stated, they can eventually overcome this Goliath kaiju.
Last edited by Voyager on Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I got two questions here. First, is this full sized Earth or scaled down Earth? Second, is Earth allowed to go into his Scarlet form, which is a really good question since the moment the EMP disabled his shield in CotEoB, he began to overheat into Scarlet form. If its full sized Godzilla Earth of the future, good luck freezing him and slowing that reboot process.
_______

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Nagoda wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:55 pm I got two questions here. First, is this full sized Earth or scaled down Earth? Second, is Earth allowed to go into his Scarlet form, which is a really good question since the moment the EMP disabled his shield in CotEoB, he began to overheat into Scarlet form. If its full sized Godzilla Earth of the future, good luck freezing him and slowing that reboot process.
1. He is scaled down

2. he is allowed to go into his Scarlet form.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Scaled down Godzilla earth is still powerful, but without his shield I’d say Voyager can handle this. I was going off the assumption this was full sized Earth vs the rest.
_______

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Well, now that it’s been stated that GE is scaled down, I’m definitely certain my team can win, for the previously mentioned reasons.
For Emperor and Empire!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Voyager can win if his team dogpiles Earth as there isn't much he can do in the melee department. However his scarlet form could cut that short if he starts taking too much damage. Voyager's team needs to literally beat Godzilla into submission before he starts firing off beams that will probably one shot pretty much everyone except Tyrant, and even he can only do so much. If Earth breaks out the city/mountain busting beams it's GG.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Breakdown wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:10 am Voyager can win if his team dogpiles Earth as there isn't much he can do in the melee department. However his scarlet form could cut that short if he starts taking too much damage. Voyager's team needs to literally beat Godzilla into submission before he starts firing off beams that will probably one shot pretty much everyone except Tyrant, and even he can only do so much. If Earth breaks out the city/mountain busting beams it's GG.
Luckily, I do think my team will be able to do that.
For Emperor and Empire!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I have to disagree. Even if the amount of firepower your team has combined, none of them have the power to cause significant damage to Godzilla. Stagger him, yes, wound him, yes, but lethal or disabling damage? No.

All your team will accomplish is speeding up the countdown to Godzilla going scarlet, and then the DOOM theme kicks in.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Voting for Voyager, but I cannot stress enough by how miniscule a margin. The EMP and Tyrant's ability to *maybe* absorb a beam means that spares one of Voyager's other teammates from getting deleted and lets them contribute.
Last edited by Breakdown on Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Moar. Y’all realize Tyrant died from Gomora blasting him in the stomach gorge at point-blank, right? There’s a limit to what he can absorb, and Godzilla Earth is gonna blaze right past that.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I feel inclined to side with Moar; I just don't think Voyager's team can overwhelm Godzilla Earth in time before getting shot down, even when scaled. And yeah, there's a limit to what Tyrant can absorb, and I don't see him being able to handle Earth's firepower.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I want to go with Voyager if his guys can manage to beat down Godzilla before he turns scarlet, but once that happens, everyone else dies. Plus I just realized that unlike the films where the EMP takes out their shields, Godzilla isn’t half buried and stuck in one spot. Votes on MoarCrossovers.
_______

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Voting myself, on a nailbiting desperate win. I think my team just has enough to beat Earth into submission.
Last edited by Voyager on Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!