OG&M Round 2: FatBaconUnicorn & GodzillavsRayquaza vs Team Pollution World

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

OG&M Round 2: FatBaconUnicorn & GodzillavsRayquaza vs Team Pollution World

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

The Mystery Box that GvR purchased has automatically opened up, and from in comes forth a tier 2 boss. FatBacon and GvR's teams now team up to deal with this new threat. GvR's flares have been disabled for this round.

GvR:

Heisei Mechagodzilla

Ultroid Zero

FatbaconUnicorn

FW Godzilla

Rei's Gomora

vs

Showa Hedorah

Dagahra

Destoroyah

Rules:

1. Dessy can reform once

Arena: Sidney (Final Wars)
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: OG&M Round 2: FatBaconUnicorn & GodzillavsRayquaza vs Team Pollution World

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Me and Bacon should have this one, even if the trio put up a good fight.

Hedorah won’t hold up against Heisei MG, especially if he uses the Shock Anchors. Dagarha in the waters of Sydney will be an issue, however, FW Godzilla should logically be capable of swimming given how he is a Godzilla, and in melee I’d absolutely give him the advantage over Dagarha, and he should also be strong enough to weather the beams in order to close the distance. Destoroyah is the biggest issue, but between Ultroid Zero, Gomora, and FW Godzilla’s melee skill and Heisei MG firing away from range, the living Oxygen Destroyer will fall with maybe a casualty or two from the Variable Slicer.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:20 am Me and Bacon should have this one, even if the trio put up a good fight.

Hedorah won’t hold up against Heisei MG, especially if he uses the Shock Anchors. Dagarha in the waters of Sydney will be an issue, however, FW Godzilla should logically be capable of swimming given how he is a Godzilla, and in melee I’d absolutely give him the advantage over Dagarha, and he should also be strong enough to weather the beams in order to close the distance. Destoroyah is the biggest issue, but between Ultroid Zero, Gomora, and FW Godzilla’s melee skill and Heisei MG firing away from range, the living Oxygen Destroyer will fall with maybe a casualty or two from the Variable Slicer.
Counterpoint:

Won't the Shock Anchors simply pass through Hedorah's body? If not, won't they immediately begin to corrode? You could also make the argument that a majority of MG's weapons would be ineffective against Hedorah given that he appears highly resistant to energy attacks (except electricity, of course). However, MechaGodzilla is very much vulnerable to Hedorah's corrosive attacks and a sludge bomb to a vital area like the Plasma Grenade port or god forbid, the cockpit, would spell doom for MG.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

The Shock Anchors would work for a while, until they corrode inside Hedorah. From then on, it’s them against a highly corrosive monster and it’s poisonous gas. Pretty sure they probably have a venting system inside the Mechs on this fight, but if Hedorah can get its sludge or gas into the cockpits, then it’s game over for them. Another unfortunate thing for team EDF, is that Destroyah if Destroyah can go into its smaller forms, it will start using its Micro Oxygen Ray. And remember, that Micro-Oxygen tears through metals like paper. Not to mention if they somehow manage to get inside the Mechs. Dagahra is probably the easiest for the Mechs to deal with if they can knock him out of the air or drag him out of the sea. But he’s also more deadly to the other combatants here with his Barem. They were able to weaken Mothra Leo when they covered him so they should at the very least annoy Godzilla here if he gets covered in them. Gomora should not be fighting anywhere near the ocean, as seen when he lost to Eleking almost immediately in an underwater fight. If Dagahra can drag the organic monsters into the water and distract them long enough, the others should be able to get rid of the Mechs. Not to mention if all three just back up into the water and attack in a pure water environment. And while you could Argue FW Godzilla could kill Hedorah with his beam, FW Hedorah was stabbed in the face by Ebirah and showed no signs of the corrosion or radioactive immunity of its Showa counterpart. My votes on Team Pollution.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Breakdown wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:08 am
Counterpoint:

Won't the Shock Anchors simply pass through Hedorah's body? If not, won't they immediately begin to corrode? You could also make the argument that a majority of MG's weapons would be ineffective against Hedorah given that he appears highly resistant to energy attacks (except electricity, of course).
Yes, the shock anchors would begin to corrode, but the moment they start channeling electricity into Hedorah’s body, which they can do if just the cables are inside him while the anchors are behind him, he’ll still be greatly affected by levels of electricity that hurt Heisei Godzilla.

Hedorah is specifically immune to radiation, which none of MG’s weapons have. He will be affected by the Mega Buster and the Laser Cannons and the Plasma Grenade if it gets charged up. Same with Ultroid Zero and Rei’s Gomora’s beams. Rei’s Gomora could potentially stab into Hedorah with his horns and use the Oscillatory Wave point blank to destroy Hedorah from the inside out like he tends to do, but I’m not gonna put full stake into that possibility.

Also, you bring up the corrosion, remember that Heisei MG got hammered by several Red Spiral Rays before being destroyed, a single glob isn’t gonna punch through the armor like it’s made of paper, it’ll take time to corrode it, time which Hedorah doesn’t have when he’s getting splattered all over the place.

Nagoda wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:53 am The Shock Anchors would work for a while, until they corrode inside Hedorah. From then on, it’s them against a highly corrosive monster and it’s poisonous gas. Pretty sure they probably have a venting system inside the Mechs on this fight, but if Hedorah can get its sludge or gas into the cockpits, then it’s game over for them. Another unfortunate thing for team EDF, is that Destroyah if Destroyah can go into its smaller forms, it will start using its Micro Oxygen Ray. And remember, that Micro-Oxygen tears through metals like paper. Not to mention if they somehow manage to get inside the Mechs. Dagahra is probably the easiest for the Mechs to deal with if they can knock him out of the air or drag him out of the sea. But he’s also more deadly to the other combatants here with his Barem. They were able to weaken Mothra Leo when they covered him so they should at the very least annoy Godzilla here if he gets covered in them. Gomora should not be fighting anywhere near the ocean, as seen when he lost to Eleking almost immediately in an underwater fight. If Dagahra can drag the organic monsters into the water and distract them long enough, the others should be able to get rid of the Mechs. Not to mention if all three just back up into the water and attack in a pure water environment. And while you could Argue FW Godzilla could kill Hedorah with his beam, FW Hedorah was stabbed in the face by Ebirah and showed no signs of the corrosion or radioactive immunity of its Showa counterpart. My votes on Team Pollution.
Destoroyah can only break down and reform once, it’s in the rules. This scenario of them infiltrating the mechs could only happen to one of them, not that it even would because why the hell would Destoroyah break down into the Juvenile form while there are giant foes here, including kaiju? Destoroyah didn’t break down into Juveniles against Heisei Godzilla, or even Junior, because it’d be an awful idea that would get the swarm demolished. And the Aggregates are not gonna do well against multiple foes splitting up the horde, especially when three out of the four are much more flexible than Heisei Godzilla.

And of course, Ultroid Zero always has the D4 Ray, which could take out any of team pollution, or maybe even multiple members at once depending on how close they are too each other, at the cost of knocking itself out, leaving its very capable allies to deal with whoever is left.

Added in 1 minute 27 seconds:
I’ve already explained my reasoning for Myself and Bacon.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

I'll pitch in and say Bacon and GvR have this. It'll be a very close fight but I think they can pull it off. Hedorah and Destoroyah are the main problems, as their sheer attrition is going to wear at their opponents, but Heisei MG and Ultroid zero's beam attacks combined with FW Godzilla and Rei's Gomora's melee prowess should be able to dust the pollution monsters in due time. It'll be a tough fight for sure, but GvR and Bacon have this imo.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!