OG&M Round 2: Voyager vs Hillyhulk

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

OG&M Round 2: Voyager vs Hillyhulk

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Hillyhulk:

Godzilla 2000

Skull Gomora

Thunder Killer

vs

Voyager:

Grande's Tyrant

Ezmael

Rules: None

Arena: Mt. Fuji (DAM)

Hillyhulk, do you wish to deploy Fire Litra?
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: OG&M Round 2: Voyager vs Hillyhulk

Post by HillyHulk »

After taking a look at some footage and some careful consideration, I should be fine without Litra right now.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Let the match begin, then.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Tyrant isn't really the problem here. He's strong, but he's facing off against two just as strong fighters and a being that has a massively deadly weapon while he's fighting them. He can absorb beams, but he can't do that and fight uneven numbers at the same time (one of whom being able to do the same). Tyrant should go down soon enough. The real problem here is Ezmael. Its melee (though strong) isn't too big a problem, but he has a lot of firepower on his side and that will prove to be a major issue here.

However, Godzilla could possibly be able to bear with it long enough to return fire with his deadly beam weapon. His durability and firepower should last him long enough to get much needed back up. Thanks to Thunder Killer being able to return some of Ezmaels weapons, this battle of attrition should result in me winning by a hair.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Ok, I think I can win this one. I'm really relying on Ezmael for this one however.

Like Hilly said, Tyrant is very strong, but he's facing two opponents who can match him in strength and Godzilla 2K, who has a very lethal beam. Tyrant can abosrb beams, which could be helpful for a little bit, in stalling the inevitable, him falling. Tyrant's a deadly, non nonsense brawler, who when in your face, he wrecks house. Skull Gomora and Thunder Killer, while strong themselves, will be having a rough time when in CQC with Tyrant. I'm believe Tyrant should be able to whittle them down, and weaken them. Then comes Godzilla, who has one of the most potent beams of a Godzilla. This will be the death of Tyrant, as it's just to powerful to be survived after fighting for ages against two strong opponents.

Obviously, Ezmael won't be doing nothing while his ally is getting pounded. Now, here I why I think I can get the jump on Hilly's team with Ezmael. Tyrant's fighting style is to rush in headfirst, obviously drawing the attention of those who fight it. Hilly's team will focus on Tyrant while Ezmael prepares an attack while they're busy with Tyrant. If Ezmael unleashes all hell with the sheer amount of beams in his arsenal, he can surely do some significant damage. Between his two different energy beams, his strong yarn, lightning, tentacle fireballs and energy bolts, I can definitely see him absolutely tipping the scales of the battle. His yarn is a strong tool he can use to his advantage, possibly tying up one opponent momentarily and assisting Tyrant.

There's two ways to get Thunder Killer from this match. You pound him until he stops moving, or destroy him with beams from a surprise attack. Seeing as though Ezmael just has an enormous arsenal, I don't see a way Killer won't get ravaged from the backside as he pounds down on Tyrant. Skull Gomora and he will be tired from fighting Tyrant, and this added on will be more pain and they'll just be edged closer to death. In time, I do see them getting put out of the battle due to the all the beams and beatings they've taken. They'll be too tired to continue.

My biggest problem here is Godzilla 2000. He's fairly durable and has a deadly beam. Tyrant will be barely clinging onto life but I do see him fighting here. He won't last long, but possibly he can absorb one beam and free up time for Ezmael to fire back his arsenal, and possibly even charge in there for some H2H. The yarn will do a lot for my team here, as tying up the already unagile Godzilla could possibly remove the breath from the equation for a while. I think Godzilla can weather the onslaught of beams coming from Ezmael, but that combined with the melee capabilities of Ezmael? I don't think Godzilla can handle it. Ezmael isn't a slow hulking mass like Orga, so there'll be less hits against Ezmael, and more hits against Godzilla. After a while, like his teammates, Godzilla will be whittled down and tired, and will eventually fall. It'll surely take a while, but up close I don't think he can keep up with Ezmael. I'm confident my team can win.

Take these points into account :)
For Emperor and Empire!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Voyager wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:22 pm Ok, I think I can win this one. I'm really relying on Ezmael for this one however.

Like Hilly said, Tyrant is very strong, but he's facing two opponents who can match him in strength and Godzilla 2K, who has a very lethal beam. Tyrant can abosrb beams, which could be helpful for a little bit, in stalling the inevitable, him falling. Tyrant's a deadly, non nonsense brawler, who when in your face, he wrecks house. Skull Gomora and Thunder Killer, while strong themselves, will be having a rough time when in CQC with Tyrant. I'm believe Tyrant should be able to whittle them down, and weaken them. Then comes Godzilla, who has one of the most potent beams of a Godzilla. This will be the death of Tyrant, as it's just to powerful to be survived after fighting for ages against two strong opponents.

Obviously, Ezmael won't be doing nothing while his ally is getting pounded. Now, here I why I think I can get the jump on Hilly's team with Ezmael. Tyrant's fighting style is to rush in headfirst, obviously drawing the attention of those who fight it. Hilly's team will focus on Tyrant while Ezmael prepares an attack while they're busy with Tyrant. If Ezmael unleashes all hell with the sheer amount of beams in his arsenal, he can surely do some significant damage. Between his two different energy beams, his strong yarn, lightning, tentacle fireballs and energy bolts, I can definitely see him absolutely tipping the scales of the battle. His yarn is a strong tool he can use to his advantage, possibly tying up one opponent momentarily and assisting Tyrant.

There's two ways to get Thunder Killer from this match. You pound him until he stops moving, or destroy him with beams from a surprise attack. Seeing as though Ezmael just has an enormous arsenal, I don't see a way Killer won't get ravaged from the backside as he pounds down on Tyrant. Skull Gomora and he will be tired from fighting Tyrant, and this added on will be more pain and they'll just be edged closer to death. In time, I do see them getting put out of the battle due to the all the beams and beatings they've taken. They'll be too tired to continue.

My biggest problem here is Godzilla 2000. He's fairly durable and has a deadly beam. Tyrant will be barely clinging onto life but I do see him fighting here. He won't last long, but possibly he can absorb one beam and free up time for Ezmael to fire back his arsenal, and possibly even charge in there for some H2H. The yarn will do a lot for my team here, as tying up the already unagile Godzilla could possibly remove the breath from the equation for a while. I think Godzilla can weather the onslaught of beams coming from Ezmael, but that combined with the melee capabilities of Ezmael? I don't think Godzilla can handle it. Ezmael isn't a slow hulking mass like Orga, so there'll be less hits against Ezmael, and more hits against Godzilla. After a while, like his teammates, Godzilla will be whittled down and tired, and will eventually fall. It'll surely take a while, but up close I don't think he can keep up with Ezmael. I'm confident my team can win.

Take these points into account :)
I forgot about that yarn thing after looking at footage. I do have an answer for that in the form of the nuclear pulse. Not only would that help with getting tangled, but also with the melee considering how powerful that move is. That at least gives me a better fighting chance. All I can say now is may the better man win.

Oh, and also while Ezmael can attack from behind, Godzilla can do the same considering his lackeys are more likely to get the advantage than the kaiju from behind for most of the fight.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

HillyHulk wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:38 pm
I forgot about that yarn thing after looking at footage. I do have an answer for that in the form of the nuclear pulse. Not only would that help with getting tangled, but also with the melee considering how powerful that move is. That at least gives me a better fighting chance. All I can say now is may the better man win.

Oh, and also while Ezmael can attack from behind, Godzilla can do the same considering his lackeys are more likely to get the advantage than the kaiju from behind for most of the fight.
About the pulse, I don't think it'll have the same lethalness, considering Ezamel and Tyrant won't be trying to swallow him whole :lol:
For Emperor and Empire!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Voyager wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:36 pm
HillyHulk wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:38 pm

About the pulse, I don't think it'll have the same lethalness, considering Ezamel and Tyrant won't be trying to swallow him whole :lol:
It should be enough to fight them off, nonetheless, considering how big the explosion was taking the special circumstances aside.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'm going to vote for me. This fight will be hard, but I'm still confident I can win.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

It’s going to be a tough fight, but I think Voyager can take this. The yarn could be useful to wrap up Godzilla sure, but remember he did get wrapped up in his movie, then immediately burned all his bindings by charging up an atomic ray. Also, doesn’t the nuclear pulse for 2000 supposedly injure his insides? If that is what happens, he’ll most likely only use it if he really has to, like being eaten by Orga or being grappled and bombarded by Ezmael.the better way to use that Yarn is to wrap up the other guys and let Tyrant to fight Godzilla. Tyrant can absorb that beam and would fight a lot better than Orga in Melee, so he should be able to hold off Godzilla long enough for Ezmael to kill the others. Then the two go on to bombard Godzilla repeatedly, as those Full Metal Missiles were able to tear off chunks of scales.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Voyager. The Belial Fusion Monsters can’t handle Tyrant in melee, while Ezmael’s huge bag of tricks is gonna aid his bruiser of an ally to take victory. G2000 gets crushed in melee by either of his foes.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Voting myself because Tyrant and Ezmael are just too much physically for their opponents and Ezmael’s arsenal would absolutely wreck anyone who faces it,
Last edited by Voyager on Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Now that I think about it, I take in Tyrant and (will probably) snatch a victory here, just like last tourney with him. I wonder how far he’ll pull me this time.
Last edited by Voyager on Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!