OG&M Round 2: Kaijuking101 vs Nagoda

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

OG&M Round 2: Kaijuking101 vs Nagoda

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Kaijuking101:

The MUTO Prime

Lizzie

George

Ralph

Toonzilla

Komodithrax

vs

Nagoda

Desghidorah

Ultraman

Ultraseven

Rules:

1. Ultraman is on a 4 minute timer

Arena: Amazon River Basin

Kaijuking101, did you wish to deploy Fire Litra for this match?
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Re: OG&M Round 2: Kaijuking101 vs Nagoda

Post by Kaijuking101 »

No, I don't think I will.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Then let the discussion begin.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Alright, so after some consideration, I'm pretty sure I have this.

George and Ralph are two decently durable beasts, fast, vicious, animalistic. Both of them can fling tanks, which are much heavier than them officially. And scaled up, make bigger threats than what the Ultras are used to facing in the original series. Seven, surprisingly, is weaker than Man in his original series, with man fighting average kaiju while Seven's have lesser feats. When he fought something of average/decent durability in the form of King Joe, the eye slugger failed. George and Ralph individually can hold the Ultras for decent amounts of time, though eventually a Specium Ray or two and/or the Wide Shot will bring them down. But their job is only to hold off the Ultras.

Lizzie is a tank. And strong. Komoditrhax has a beam weapon and is tough enough. Toonzilla is almost '70s Showa Godzilla level, only with a slightly lesser durability. The three are here to whittle down the tanky Desghidorah with beams, slashes, bites, and all sorts of punishment that will be dealt out. With MUTO Prime being strong enough to pummel LPG into submission, combined with the assaults from all sides, and the tank will fall. If the Ultras deal with George and Ralph, that'll leave only Seven given how dealing with the duo would mean Ultraman would have finished up his time limit, leaving the weakest link Seven to deal with a large team that can tank Desghidorah's attacks long enough, and Komoditrhax is the only one I see falling to him.

I win, though the fight will be somewhat tough, if only for a brick wall with decent firepower.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Given Desghidorah’s pulse, attempting to dogpile him is gonna go awfully. His pyroclastic shots are gonna be rough on everyone on the enemy team, as will the rest of his attacks. They make decently large explosions and he shoots his attacks often, and without any foes here who are flying around and drawing his attention, his heavier attacks can connect and be real bad (especially splitting open the ground). As well, do bear in mind that Desghidorah with his wings is explicitly more powerful than he is without them, as in his attacks are all stronger, it just gets lost because the only fight that form takes on is Leo. So anyone short of Prime, Lizzie, and maybe Zilla Jr are gonna be in for a rough time against the onslaught, without even factoring in the two Ultras.

MUTO Prime is… odd. She is very much even with Godzilla in their bouts, only overwhelming him in their final bout due to the fact that she has been wearing him down with the hit-and-run. She sends Godzilla flying at one point with a shockwave punch to the ground, and that’s the most impressive physical feat she has, which she doesn’t replicate. She and G Post-14 are even, I’ve got the graphic novel with me and can confirm that. In terms of durability she gets hit with an atomic ray and is staggered, but doesn’t seem hurt. Godzilla physically attacking her doesn’t draw any blood. However, upon being launched by the nuclear pulse, Godzilla is able to crush her head to kill her. If it comes down to her and Desghidorah, I see Desghidorah wearing her down and winning given the barrage of attacks that’ll come at her.

In what world is King Joe “average” durability? Yes, most monsters in the Showa Ultra shows are not exactly impressive, but the more powerful foes that these two faced (Gomora, Red King II, Geronimon, Zetton, King Joe, Iron Rocks, Reconstructed Pandon) are comparable to the weaker members of the opposing team. George got impaled by a forklift rolling into him in the plane scene, and Ralph’s durability is not much higher. Ultraseven’s abilities, especially the Eye Slugger, will be brutal against them. Same with Ultraman, I don’t see George, Ralph, or Komodithrax handling an Ultra Slash well, and if Ultraman sees fit to use the Ultra Attack Ray (which, not impossible, they’re up against a bunch of foes all attacking at once, that’ll probably push him to start using deadlier attacks), bye-bye to whoever that lands on. As well, Ultraman and Ultraseven are intelligent fighters and not just animals, so they can utilize Desghidorah to draw aggro and tank while they pick off weaker monsters and fire on distracted foes from a distance. Seven and Man can deal with Lizzie, as while she is incredibly durable, she has huge gills on the sides of her neck and a huge, often open mouth that can serve as perfect targets to deal major damage with a precise shot.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:37 pm Given Desghidorah’s pulse, attempting to dogpile him is gonna go awfully. His pyroclastic shots are gonna be rough on everyone on the enemy team, as will the rest of his attacks. They make decently large explosions and he shoots his attacks often, and without any foes here who are flying around and drawing his attention, his heavier attacks can connect and be real bad (especially splitting open the ground). As well, do bear in mind that Desghidorah with his wings is explicitly more powerful than he is without them, as in his attacks are all stronger, it just gets lost because the only fight that form takes on is Leo. So anyone short of Prime, Lizzie, and maybe Zilla Jr are gonna be in for a rough time against the onslaught, without even factoring in the two Ultras.

MUTO Prime is… odd. She is very much even with Godzilla in their bouts, only overwhelming him in their final bout due to the fact that she has been wearing him down with the hit-and-run. She sends Godzilla flying at one point with a shockwave punch to the ground, and that’s the most impressive physical feat she has, which she doesn’t replicate. She and G Post-14 are even, I’ve got the graphic novel with me and can confirm that. In terms of durability she gets hit with an atomic ray and is staggered, but doesn’t seem hurt. Godzilla physically attacking her doesn’t draw any blood. However, upon being launched by the nuclear pulse, Godzilla is able to crush her head to kill her. If it comes down to her and Desghidorah, I see Desghidorah wearing her down and winning given the barrage of attacks that’ll come at her.

In what world is King Joe “average” durability? Yes, most monsters in the Showa Ultra shows are not exactly impressive, but the more powerful foes that these two faced (Gomora, Red King II, Geronimon, Zetton, King Joe, Iron Rocks, Reconstructed Pandon) are comparable to the weaker members of the opposing team. George got impaled by a forklift rolling into him in the plane scene, and Ralph’s durability is not much higher. Ultraseven’s abilities, especially the Eye Slugger, will be brutal against them. Same with Ultraman, I don’t see George, Ralph, or Komodithrax handling an Ultra Slash well, and if Ultraman sees fit to use the Ultra Attack Ray (which, not impossible, they’re up against a bunch of foes all attacking at once, that’ll probably push him to start using deadlier attacks), bye-bye to whoever that lands on. As well, Ultraman and Ultraseven are intelligent fighters and not just animals, so they can utilize Desghidorah to draw aggro and tank while they pick off weaker monsters and fire on distracted foes from a distance. Seven and Man can deal with Lizzie, as while she is incredibly durable, she has huge gills on the sides of her neck and a huge, often open mouth that can serve as perfect targets to deal major damage with a precise shot.
King Joe IS average, just in a different way than what you seem to be implying. I probably have made out the Showa Ultras to be weaker, but George and Ralph have what it takes to keep the pair busy for quite a while. Ultras tend not to use their BS powers, so it is highly unlikely that will play in well enough. Man will deal quite a deal of damage, and George and Ralph will fall, however, both are strong enough to deal quite a deal of damage to wear an Ultra down. Komodithrax will die soon enough, but she still is tough enough to draw fire from both Ultras. Seven struggled with Iron Rocks who essentially is a battleship, and struggled with King Joe who's best feat is tanking cannons which can be stronger than conventional military perhaps. He's going to fall and die, though once the Eye Slugger comes it will deal quite a bit of damage and so will the Wide Shot. However, with only the original series feats, he will fall soon enough, taking out a couple of creatures such as George and Ralph. Assuming he manages to take out Komodithrax as well, that leaves Man who has a time limit and Seven who is damaged decently, against Lizzie, Junior, and Prime, and alongside Dessy, is going to be a real tough fight. Junior is quick, which will allow him to avoid a great deal of the damage he's going up against, and Desghidorah lacks the firepower to seriously hurt Prime barring the pulses, and, given how MUTO Prime is a hit-and-run tactician and is strong enough to floor Godzilla several times, is going to be one hell of a fight, even when he has his wings. The Specium Ray is not as comparable to late '60s Godzilla's beam, and Zilla Jr has tanked firepower superior to that. Even a spammage of Specium Rays won't bring him down, and, his stronger beam than even '60s G-Man's is going to hurt much more. Seven is the weakest link here, I hope we can agree on that. Desghidorah, even with all his power, isn't going to last forever against MUTO Prime, Junior and Lizzie attacking him, and, assuming this isn't a fight to the death, he's going to be koed eventually. Man is not going to finish off the entire team even with his BS powers before time limit kicks in, and Seven just doesn't have the firepower to do much to the stronger members of my team.

My stance has changed a bit, so this could be a coinflip. MUTO Prime, however, is strong enough to defeat Godzilla and would have killed him if it wasn't for help. Desghidorah's pulses have not shown the power of either Heisei's or LPG's broken spines one, so I doubt it would seriously cripple MUTO Prime, and he doesn't have the strength or even the weight to crush her head, unlike LPG's 87k metric tons of weight. Her roars will disorient Dessy enough for the others to deal damage, and this is what will bring down Dessy eventually. It's a long, and very close battle, and one I believe I can (not will) win eventually.

Zila Jr's durability gets underestimated a lot. He has tanked lava surpassing level heat, tanked almost city block busting attacks and military firepower, and has a beam that will hurt Dessy with its 1700℃ level heat. He will be dangerous here, and I doubt the original series feats only Ultras can take him out, while he can take them out eventually. With three distractions beginning to attack, I highly doubt Ultraman can deal enough damage in 4 minutes, while Seven just cannot replicate that. This might be the basis of my argument, that the Ultras with only their original series feats are just too weak to be much of an impact.

Lizzie's gills were durable enough to tank a belt of grenades going off and even had hellfire rockets explode near them, they will be durable enough to tank a decent amount of fire when scaled. Not a lot, but enough.

As for why King Joe is average, he is. Ultramen in their og series were struggling, though were able to fight them, with monsters on a comparable level to the weaker monsters, and, given the Ultras performance against them (Gomora beating Man despite being pretty average in terms of durability, which is George and Ralph level scaled, though he was finished by a Specium Ray, King Joe only tanking average level firepower and Seven being unable to defeat him, Iron Rocks being literally a battleship with battleship cannons and what seems like freaking steel and iron managing to restrain and cause Seven to freaking struggle, Reconstructed Pandon, btw, to me at least seems more or less what Seven normally faces everyday, so Seven would probably be able to beat him normally), will be able to hold the Ultras long enough to wear them down, and, when the bigger guns come in, Man would get his time limit restraint and Seven would be damaged, not as able to cause as much damage.

Considering this, I probably should have deployed Fire Litra. Guess I might lose because of overconfidence in my team.

Anyways, I've probably lost the argument, kudos to you for giving your opinion, and respect too. We can always agree to disagree.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Well now that people are speaking, I can cast my thoughts on the match up, and it’s that I win this solely because Ultraseven’s Go To Attack against most enemies, is to do this.

Lizzie might be able to shrug off the Eye Slugger, and it may bounce off MUTO Prime’s Armored fists. The others however, are free game here. Ralph died via decapitation, and the Eye Slugger is bound to do a lot more damage to him than the military. George was impaled by a forklift, and even scaled up, that durability will lead to him getting chopped up by that Eye Slugger. If we go off the assumption that GTAS Godzilla and Komodithrax are more durable than Movie Zilla and can withstand missiles, that still won’t help them against the Eye Slugger if it manages to cut into them.

With Seven clearing up the other guys, Ultraman and Desghidorah can deal with the larger threats of Lizzie and MUTO Prime. The cutting halos might be a good distraction against the two, and Desghidorah’s fireblasts and energy pulse is going to be harmful on the other two here. Not to mention, ALL THREE OF MY GUYS CAN FLY. If they get into the air, there’s not much stopping them from just bombarding from above as the only one who can potentially reach them at that range would be Ralph, who would get an eye slugger to the neck for his trouble, or the GTAS Duo with their Nuclear Breaths.

Now let’s say Ultraman goes to help Seven deal with the lesser guys, leaving Lizzie and Prime to fight Desghidorah. Still at a very good advantage here. Desghidorah took a lot of damage in that movie and didn’t even die in the film. He got sealed away again. Withstood getting slammed into the ground by Leo, Bombarded by pillars of light, then shot with a spear of light that created an explosion nearly twice his size, and was still alive. Probably hating life, but alive.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Nagoda wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:16 pm Well now that people are speaking, I can cast my thoughts on the match up, and it’s that I win this solely because Ultraseven’s Go To Attack against most enemies, is to do this.

Lizzie might be able to shrug off the Eye Slugger, and it may bounce off MUTO Prime’s Armored fists. The others however, are free game here. Ralph died via decapitation, and the Eye Slugger is bound to do a lot more damage to him than the military. George was impaled by a forklift, and even scaled up, that durability will lead to him getting chopped up by that Eye Slugger. If we go off the assumption that GTAS Godzilla and Komodithrax are more durable than Movie Zilla and can withstand missiles, that still won’t help them against the Eye Slugger if it manages to cut into them.

With Seven clearing up the other guys, Ultraman and Desghidorah can deal with the larger threats of Lizzie and MUTO Prime. The cutting halos might be a good distraction against the two, and Desghidorah’s fireblasts and energy pulse is going to be harmful on the other two here. Not to mention, ALL THREE OF MY GUYS CAN FLY. If they get into the air, there’s not much stopping them from just bombarding from above as the only one who can potentially reach them at that range would be Ralph, who would get an eye slugger to the neck for his trouble, or the GTAS Duo with their Nuclear Breaths.

Now let’s say Ultraman goes to help Seven deal with the lesser guys, leaving Lizzie and Prime to fight Desghidorah. Still at a very good advantage here. Desghidorah took a lot of damage in that movie and didn’t even die in the film. He got sealed away again. Withstood getting slammed into the ground by Leo, Bombarded by pillars of light, then shot with a spear of light that created an explosion nearly twice his size, and was still alive. Probably hating life, but alive.

I mean, you probably do win, but not because of the eye slugger. Going off only original series feats, because that's the rules, the eye slugger has failed to even go through King Joe, who's durability is only a slim margin above George and Ralph, the weakest of the duo. It isn't cutting into Zilla junior, though Komodithrax is fair game. The eye slugger is in no way capable of clearing out massive portions of my team. But then again, each has his own, and I respect your opinion, so, we can always agree to disagree.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

My vote is on myself. Desghidorah can hold out long enough for Seven and Ultraman to kill the others to then join the fight against Lizzie and MUTO Prime.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Nagoda solely because of Desghidorah’s flight. Kaijuking’s arguements had me on the fence until Nagoda brought up that Des can just fly and bombard the enemy team, something he would likely do given how he attempted to fight Leo in the air until Leo smashed into his ribcage at Mach 85.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Actually am abstaining. My stupid self confidence and pride prevents me from giving the win away, as well as GTAS who has a beam to shoot those flying bastards, but thanks to the tank of Desghidorah who also is a fighter jet except slow, I'd say it is a cointoss that somehow slightly edges out towards Nagoda now. Might have to change up my team a bit.