How can King Ghidorah be implemented into Godzilla: Singular Ponit? (G:SP Soilers)

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
Thatguy4683
Gotengo Officer

How can King Ghidorah be implemented into Godzilla: Singular Ponit? (G:SP Soilers)

Post by Thatguy4683 »

As the title says How can King Ghidorah be implemented into Godzilla: Singular Ponit, I think he can be a anti Godzilla made by the main characters with the code

What are your thoughts?

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Re: How can King Ghidorah be implemented into Godzilla: Singular Ponit? (G:SP Soilers)

Post by Jermobooka »

By not including him at all. I’ve had enough Ghidorah for the next decade.
Last edited by Jermobooka on Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Dinoskell
Monsterland Worker

Re: How can King Ghidorah be implemented into Godzilla: Singular Ponit? (G:SP Soilers)

Post by Dinoskell »

Dangerous dorats try to fuse together to become King Ghidoah, but are killed off before can complete, and the plot moves on without Ghidorah. Though Ghidorah's remains may end up used for evil.

DynomikeGojira
G-Grasper

Post by DynomikeGojira »

A rival singular point to Godzilla

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I kind of hope we don't get King Ghidorah in this show. I rather see more obscure monsters be brought in for this show instead of giving us King Ghidorah again.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

JesstrK
G-Force Personnel

Post by JesstrK »

Jermobooka wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:14 am By not including him at all. I’ve had enough Ghidorah for the next decade.
That wasn’t the question. The question was “how can he be implemented,” not “should he be implemented.” If your not a fan of the character or just don’t want to see him I understand, but then I’d guess the question of this topic wasn’t directed at you.

So...I do think maybe he should be included at some point, but as for how...I’d have to wait to see how this series progresses. It’s too early to say. Is Godzilla going to remain totally antagonistic? Will he eventually become more of an anti-hero like Heisei Godzilla? That will determine how Ghidorah should be introduced. We’d probably have to wait until season 3 or 4. Maybe something like Shin Ghidorah in the evangelion crossover. Or, if we go into the multiverse idea, he could be an interdimensional threat (like void Ghidorah only better executed) that multiple Godzilla’s come together to defeat.

Although I don’t agree with the people who think Ghidorah should be retired, I do think we need to see something different for his next outing.
Last edited by JesstrK on Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Considering all the techno-babble and scientfic BS the series pulls, it opens the door to virtually anything. While I would definitely prefer SpaceGodzilla to be the "universal catastrophe", King Ghidorah could be written in the role just as well. Though, I wouldn't mind if they revitalize the idea of Void Ghidorah and do more with the idea.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GrandKingGidorah2001
Ronin

Post by GrandKingGidorah2001 »

I wouldn't mind seeing King Ghidorah in the show, yeah we've seen a lot of him recently but I'd really like to see a Singular Point version of him since I really like most the designs in the show. I think Godzilla vs King Ghidorah is the perfect example of how to handle Godzilla and Ghidorah in the show, don't have Godzilla fight Ghidorah to save Tokyo or humanity out of the goodness of his heart.

Have Ghidorah obviously have multiple forms like Rodan, the Kumongas and Godzilla himself. Have Ghidorah start out as an ally to Godzilla similar to how the Rodans flock around him, then he evolves further like the Rodan, and we end up with a King Ghidorah Ultima or something. And he becomes a rival to Godzilla similar to the Void Rodan in the beginning of episode 10, except you know Ghidorah isn't straight up wrecked in less than 3 seconds. Could even introduce Ghidorah as an ally in mid season 2 and have have the payoff early in season 3 where he basically evolves into a rival Singular Point and fights Godzilla. I could see two solutions Godzilla defeats Ghidorah, and like Godzilla vs King Ghidorah, have Godzilla Ultima continue rampaging through Tokyo attempting to cause the Catastrophe before the humans defeat him once and for all, or have Ghidorah and Godzilla Ultima kill each other in a final all out battle.

Of all the versions of King Ghidorah I don't know of any movie where he starts out as an ally to Godzilla before becoming enemies, it's something new to do with the character at least, instead of what we typically get.
Last edited by GrandKingGidorah2001 on Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Ghidorah is a creature born on the far Future that has the ability to travel to the past to make itself stronger. At first while Ghidorah can travel in the past he can't interact directly.

The season plot will be Ghidorah making minor changes allowing him to physically interact and make bigger changes.

Godzilla however becomes aware of Ghidorah much sooner and tries to stop him.

Ghidorah will be dangerous because he can turn off the red dust with Gold dust.

Maybe Mothra would arrive to stop Ghidorah from turning back time.

Eventually everyone realizes that need Godzilla to destroy Ghidorah's egg or something in the past but the egg is where Ghidorah can manifest at his strongest.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

ClandestineCanine9
Monarch Researcher

Post by ClandestineCanine9 »

Dinoskell wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:14 am Dangerous dorats try to fuse together to become King Ghidoah, but are killed off before can complete, and the plot moves on without Ghidorah. Though Ghidorah's remains may end up used for evil.
I like this idea.
that wasn't very cash money of you
モスラ! ゴジラ! ギドラ!

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

They’d probably just make him a three headed snake. Or three separate Kaiju symbiotically working together.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Dinoskell
Monsterland Worker

Post by Dinoskell »

ClandestineCanine9 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:33 pm
Dinoskell wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:14 am Dangerous dorats try to fuse together to become King Ghidoah, but are killed off before can complete, and the plot moves on without Ghidorah. Though Ghidorah's remains may end up used for evil.
I like this idea.
Thank you. I feel that since King Ghidorah is treated as an inevitability by fans, preventing King Ghidorah from forming could be interesting in a meta way when the themes are a plot about whether or not its possible to fight fate. And a new monster that's a kinda cross between Mecha-King Ghidorah and Monster X raging their "ascendance" was prevented and acting like a wildcard could be interesting.

Dinoskell
Monsterland Worker

Post by Dinoskell »

Building on my idea: what if we took the evolutionary aspect of the kaiju and instead of King Ghidorah had Desghidorah or Mechaking-ghidorah resulting from failed attempt of dorats to become King Ghidorah? Kind like how in digimon their are "failure/mistake" evolution pathways.
Desghidorah: more powerful but too dumb too control dust like King Ghidorah would have.

JessIAm
Samurai

Post by JessIAm »

What if someone created a communicator using singular points, and discovered an alien race? That race could come from a world where everything is in threes (i.e. three arms, three eyes, three legs, etc...). When the alien race deals with Singular Points, their Ultima is King Ghidorah. Then KG leaves the alien planet and travels to Earth, following the communication signals...
Last edited by JessIAm on Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lesko
GPN Volunteer

Post by Lesko »

If this series continues we all know Ghidorah is going to show up at some point. Some for Mothra if you don't count the moths in S1. Anyway this topic is kind of redundant because the whole sci-fi heavy technobabble bashes the door wide open for a Ghidorah entrance. Probably something similar to the anime trilogy with an interdimensional being. Although it doesn't necessarily have to be that either. It could still be an alien from our dimension interested in Archtype or something along those lines. Maybe even their own species like the Rodans. Either way Ghidorah showing up is almost as a surefire guarantee as Mechagodzilla at this point.

JessIAm
Samurai

Post by JessIAm »

Lesko wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:24 pm ... Either way Ghidorah showing up is almost as a surefire guarantee as Mechagodzilla at this point.
Hence, the meta argument "Toho can always hire a writer who can write it to happen in a way that makes sense because it makes $"! Unironically, I think that's a good thing!

I'm sure you are right, and Ghidorah will show up somehow. I'm looking forward to it!

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

I think Destroyah would be a much better fit for Singular Point we already have the OD and self evolving monsters

Its perfect for him

But King Ghidorah SP could be pretty cool

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

Dinoskell
Monsterland Worker

Post by Dinoskell »

ROMG4 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:43 am I think Destroyah would be a much better fit for Singular Point we already have the OD and self evolving monsters

Its perfect for him

But King Ghidorah SP could be pretty cool
I've long wanted to see different Destroyah swarms waging war against eachother, but that's for another thread.

Hmm...a Destoryah vs Dorats gang war?

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Maybe taking on a similar role as he did in GMK in a heroic role. While Godzilla was a harbringer with the Rodan and red cloud, maybe Ghidorah could be the countermeasure of the universe or other philosophical stuff that I can't properly phrase. Ghidorah repairs the world Godzilla changes and maybe the Dorats being the opposite of Rodan, being cute little protectors instead of killers. They could be domesticated kaiju humans found and used their abilities to help humanity, though any better explanations aren't coming to me (same goes for scientific explanations for their abilities)... :KingGhidorah64:
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I think it would be an interesting turn of events if the Ghidorah from the Monster Planet trilogy found his way into this show’s reality.