What Non-Toho kaiju would you like to see in the Godzilla Singular Point (FULL SPOILER)

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

What Non-Toho kaiju would you like to see in the Godzilla Singular Point (FULL SPOILER)

Post by Thatguy4683 »

As the title suggest What Non-Toho kaiju would you like to see in the Godzilla Singular Point? I might be too early to this and I should give it more time since it just came out on Netflix, so I guess this is for the people who already watch the series, so Full spoiler ahead
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Re: What Non-Toho kaiju would you like to see in the Godzilla Singular Point (FULL SPOILER)

Post by Jermobooka »

The chances of any non-TOHO kaiju appearing in a season 2 is about -6%,but I think seeing stuff like Them! and The Thing would be pretty neat.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What Non-Toho kaiju would you like to see in the Godzilla Singular Point (FULL SPOILER)

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Jermobooka wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:27 am The chances of any non-TOHO kaiju appearing in a season 2 is about -6%,but I think seeing stuff like Them! and The Thing would be pretty neat.
A homage of Rhedosaurus appears in episode 2. It's a blink and you'll miss it moment Easter egg moment, but it happens. Rhedosaurus has appeared in a Godzilla property confirmed. I wouldn't be surprised if similar Easter eggs eventually happen with off-brand Gamera or other things in the future.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Rhedosaurus would be awesome for a show as great as Singular Point.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Frankenstein.. what? He counts.

And honestly, considering how the SP team made completely new kaiju out of merging two existing ones togetjlher, the idea of them merging some non-Toho kaiju together to make a new guy could happen. Imagine some new guy who takes influence from Ultra kaiju!
Last edited by Gigantis on Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Lesko
GPN Volunteer

Post by Lesko »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:28 am Rhedosaurus would be awesome for a show as great as Singular Point.
I agree with you. As the poster above you mentioned they did have the Rhedosaurus appear as an Easter Egg in SP already. However I would absolutely love for it to appear in an actual full fledged appearance. We had GvK which kinda had Godzilla face off against the monster that helped create him. It would awesome to see the same in the form of the Rhedosaurus because I found out very recently both creatures were very responsible for creating Godzilla.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

If we're going full crazy SP seems like a good playground to introduce Gamera into.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Dinoskell
Monsterland Worker

Post by Dinoskell »

Gorgo and mom. Might be possible if they are in the public domain thanks to lapsed comic rights.
Or Reptillicus the public domain Reptisaurus

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Dinoskell wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:02 pm Gorgo and mom. Might be possible if they are in the public domain thanks to lapsed comic rights.
Well if we're including Godzilla clones we might as well go nuts with it and bring in Yongary and Pulgasari! :P
Last edited by Gigantis on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Gigantis wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:55 pm Pulgasari! :P
Get out of my head!
Pulgasari vs Guilala #continuetheKimJongIlverse
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Cookson
Futurian

Post by Cookson »

Non Toho monsters will most likely show up via Easter eggs like the Rhedosaurus.
"We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent."~Robert Oppenheimer