Boss Coffee Commercial/Commercials Thread

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Boss Coffee Commercial/Commercials Thread

Post by ernesth100 »

Honestly between this design Shin, The ride, Zilla, 2014, Hesei, Showa, Earth, Hannah, Ultima and Millennium.

Why is there no multi-Godzilla crossover in the works? Just take 4 or 5 alternate version and put them in one event.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

ebirahsmeg1
Gotengo Officer

Post by ebirahsmeg1 »

New Boss Commercial just dropped a few days ago:

GIANT CONDOR!!!!!!!! :shock:

"Someone kick me, kick me hard! We're stupid." - Corn on the cob eatin' Hippie (Godzilla vs Gigan)

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

I saw that and forgot to post it here, it’s really good
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

AtomicMorningBreath
Interpol Agent

Post by AtomicMorningBreath »

That video is incredibly edited. I'm super impressed as I was totally not expecting something of that quality from a drink commercial. Bravo!
"It's ok, they're all smoking."

Cookson
Futurian

Post by Cookson »

Saw it before my showing last Saturday. Was a nice surprise.
"We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent."~Robert Oppenheimer

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

I wish It went a little slower though. I would have loved to mentally catalog all the clips they used. Could someone with the technical know how slow the commercial down?

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Legion1979 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:25 pm I wish It went a little slower though. I would have loved to mentally catalog all the clips they used. Could someone with the technical know how slow the commercial down?
Luckily for you, you can do it in the Youtube Player itself. Click the settings/wheel icon, the button on the lower right hand corner, and you can change the playback speed.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:32 pm
Legion1979 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:25 pm I wish It went a little slower though. I would have loved to mentally catalog all the clips they used. Could someone with the technical know how slow the commercial down?
Luckily for you, you can do it in the Youtube Player itself. Click the settings/wheel icon, the button on the lower right hand corner, and you can change the playback speed.
Man, even at the slowest speed, some of it was hard to keep up with. Lol