Re: Offical Toho/Godzilla Movie Ideas Topic 2.0

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
KJ Corp
JXSDF Technician

Post by KJ Corp »

Godzilla Lover101 wrote:Honestly I don't know what Toho can do that's new. Sure bringing back old monsters is nice, but how can you NOT make it more of the same? The only 2 things I can think of right now are Godzilla vs Godzilla & Godzilla vs Gamera.
We can always bring in... BAGAN! I'm sorry.

But really, I think Toho could do a lot. We've got some new american monsters in the form of MUTO and a new Godzilla to base a suit on.

Godzilla Lover101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla Lover101 »

KJ Corp wrote:We can always bring in... BAGAN!
*sends e-mail to Toho producer* "Look, it's a get rich quick scheme! I promise you."
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Catastrophe 2020: Humanity against Nature

Yes, I do use A LOT of recycled elements that are present in The Return of Godzilla, Mothra, and The Last War (1961). Note that the Godzilla looks like the 1984 version, has the same atomic ray/charge and ignores everything but the original

In the year 2020, the arms race is at its worst. Now world affairs are VERY fragile. Small skirmishes are here and there but Japan and Rolisica of other nations (which compromise a smaller third power) demand a cease fire or they will attack the two greater powers driving the arms race: the Alliance (consisting of the USA and it's larger allies) and Federation (consisting of Russia and it's larger allies). The result is that these powers usually comply with the cease fires. However, one night at a coastal Federation nuclear missile base, something comes ashore and destroys the entire facility (the audience knows Godzilla is there and sees bits and pieces of him during the attack, but doesn't see him as a whole). Mysteriously, all of the radioactivity from the nuclear warheads disappears.

Not knowing the culprit was Godzilla, the Federation launches an all out attack on an Alliance base. However, the Alliance forces prevail and this angers the Federation to where they threaten to use Nuclear Missiles unless the Alliance pays for the complete destruction of the Federation base. The Alliance refuses to do so because they claim that they are not responsible and will not comply. Days later there is a large battle between the two sides in the ocean and all of the ships are sunken, not a sole survivor. Japan knows this is not a coincidence and asks that there be a meeting to discuss the matter. The meeting goes through and the Prime Minister of Japan states that there may be a greater threat than the two largest powers. The Alliance agrees with Japan and The Federation does not, believing that the Alliance is only trying to stay in Japan's favor.

Days later, because the money that the Federation demands is not fulfilled and remains void, the Federation launches a high-power nuclear missile at an Alliance base and completely obliterates it. However, The Alliance is given a new base in secret because Japan now has the evidence that there is a greater threat: Godzilla. They show a picture to the Alliance leader that was taken by a plane that flew over the area at sea where the battle had taken place and sure enough, shows Godzilla as the culprit. Mass mobilizations and alerts are put up around Japan should Godzilla show. Then at dawn, coming from a thick, coastal fog bed, comes Godzilla and attacks Takahama Nuclear Power Plant not very far from Osaka. He manages to get into one of the reactor cores and absorbs all the radiation, but is sidetracked by a Federation spy plane, and goes back into the sea. Now that both sides know that Godzilla is indeed alive, their relations are lighter, though not very much.

The Federation then launches a nuclear missile satellite into the atmosphere, and Ally forces lend their aid to Japan. Godzilla then starts a small chain of appearances, which show that it is very likely that he will attack Tokyo. Mass military evacuations and defense lines are put up around Tokyo bay and deeper in the city, Alliance forces are mobilized. The Federation then sends in their own mass forces by an aircraft carrier which also contains the satellite missile control to Tokyo so they can get in Japan's favor. Then as helicopters are scouting Tokyo bay's waters, Godzilla appears and is attacked by fighter jets and attack helicopters. Godzilla appears barely damaged and swats some of the aircraft out of the sky with his ray. He then retreats underwater and the forces on the docks are put on alert. Not too long after, Godzilla surfaces and is bombarded by the tanks and missile launchers on the shore. Godzilla simply returns the favor by using his atomic ray to wipe out all of the forces on the docks, damaging the docked aircraft carrier and the missile control, leaving it on a countdown that cannot be stopped as the crew are killed while on the deck by the heat of Godzilla's ray.

Undeterred, he climbs out of the water and begins his attack on land. Meanwhile, the Federation forces make it to the heart of Tokyo and find the Ally forces waiting for Godzilla and begin to fire as they realize that Japan was secretly helping the Alliance. There is a large scale battle in the streets of the Shinjuku district of Tokyo between the forces, with Godzilla moving through other districts. The third party forces are in the city too and four Rolisican Atomic Heat Ray Guns are deployed to do a last-minute luring operation to get Godzilla to Shinjuku in hopes that The Federation will focus their fire on Godzilla. Meanwhile, the Japanese launch their new aircraft, the Super X 4 (the new anti-Godzilla mech, which is meant specifically for fighting him unlike the Super X 3, which was meant for a nuclear disaster) to contend with Godzilla when he arrives from the luring operation.

The Atomic Heat Ray Guns find Godzilla and proceed with the operation and fire at him, successfully getting his attention and get him to follow them to Shinjuku where as hoped, the Federation starts firing alongside the Alliance on Godzilla. The Super X 4 arrives and all of the forces on the ground stop firing at Godzilla as they watch the new aircraft fire steel-jacketed missiles at Godzilla and when he roars in retaliation, fires cadmium shells into his mouth, two at a time. This process is only done twice and Godzilla falls down unconscious into the side of one of the tall buildings within a minute from the cadmium. Just when everything seems to be okay, the Federation satellite missile countdown on the aircraft carrier ends and is fired to track Godzilla, who is in Tokyo.

The Alliance forces start firing at the Federation forces because of this, and another firefight ensues, but a counter missile is fired from a anti-missile base in Alaska. Time begins to crawl slowly, as the two missiles approach impact. The predicted countdown ends, and the missiles collide above Tokyo, causing a bright red-orange aurora that causes and EMP and plays havoc with all electronics for thousands of miles. The forces on the ground are disabled, as well as the Super X 4, and it is forced to make an emergency landing. The aurora turns into a thunderstorm which emits radioactive lightning that strikes Godzilla, reviving him. He then releases a roar announcing his revival, and spots the disabled Super X 4. Just as he is about to advance onto it, the craft regains lift and Godzilla and the Super X 4 have a final battle in the streets of Tokyo. The Super X 4 fires everything in it's armament at Godzilla, ranging from the steel-jacketed missiles to lasers. The two fighting causes more damage than when the Alliance and Federation were firing at each other. Meanwhile a plan is put together by all three powers to stop Godzilla. This will involve using the ground forces in Tokyo and the Super X 3 to put Godzilla into a forced hibernation by freezing him at sea. The EMP's effects lift and the Alliance and Federation ground forces in Tokyo are given their new orders and drive ahead of Godzilla while he is still fighting the Super X 4. They then proceed to fire on him, while the Super X 4 is extremely damaged and retreats, or it will otherwise be destroyed. Godzilla is lured back to the bay by the crossfire from the ground forces, and fighter jets continue the job and lure him far out to sea, where the Super X 3 comes and freezes him, forcing him to sink into a trench encased in ice. Although Godzilla is not defeated for good, the two superpowers realize they can work alongside each other and lighten up their respective military forces and the world affairs become united by the reimplementation of the United Nations.

This highlights the outline of the story, but it would have the main character drama and whatnot in it. Tell me what you guys think! I've had this thought for a LONG time and I'm sharing it now
Last edited by Missingno. on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

I have an idea how about Ghidorah in his own spin off film about him terrorizing the world before Godzilla had awoken and how they defeated him! They could call it Ghidorah: The Golden God.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Post by gigandude »

Kinda popped in my mind when I was driving home from college, we all know about GMK right? Well why not change it to give some of the other kaiju that had one or two films to have a chance to shine and get new designs. GMK: Godzilla, Megalon, King Caesar, and giving either Manda, Ebirah, Kamacuras or Gezora the fourth monster slot.
After 10,000 years!
:antonio: :mugal: :xilian:

sammyshere
Young Farmer

Post by sammyshere »

Here is one

Godzilla: Family Fight or Godzilla: Family Reunion
Name needs work

Plot
The aliens are trying to take over earth. They first send out a rebuilt Mechagodzilla but this machinary was nothing to Kiryu. Meanwhile, out in the Pacific, Space Godzilla is regenerated and ready to fight. He makes his first appearance out in Canada, and wakes up a hiding Biolante. Space Godzilla and Biolante fight and the aliens stop it and take control of both of them. They send Biolante and Space Godzilla out to fight Kiryu. Kiryu gets abliterated. So bad that it wakes up (Heisei) Godzilla. Godzilla goes off to where Kiryu's body is (Osaka) while Space Godzilla and Biolante destroy everything that is in their path. Somehow the battle, Kiryu gained enough G Cell to start his own regeneration process. Eventually Godzilla gets there and 1954 Godzilla is back and they both find with the help of mothra Biolante and Space Godzilla in a epic battle

Jeff-Goldblum1
G-Force Personnel

Post by Jeff-Goldblum1 »

What about reconciling the missed opportunity to have Godzilla Vs. Frankenstein or Godzilla Vs. The Wolfman?

Of course they probably couldn't use those now, but what about Godzilla Vs The Vampire, a giant monster version of Dracula, in the same crazy concept vein of the Gargantuas.

GoJiSbAcK
Samurai

Post by GoJiSbAcK »

mah turn

Title: Godzilla vs The Cybersaur(Dub: Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla IV)
Monsters used: Godzilla, Mechagodzilla IV(Cybersaur), Megalon, Mothra, Gigan, Mutant Gigan, The Hunter and Battra

Plot: It starts off as a normal day in Tokyo(In the dub it is New York). Young Aki Fujimoto(In the dub is called Ben Abbey) goes to the toy store. When he hears the screaming of men and women, he looks outside, and sees Godzilla. The title comes up, and then it switches to a lab. A scientist named Dai Hayahsi is making a new Mechagodzilla, nicknamed "Cybersaur". His phone rings, and he picks it up. His assistant, Gorou Ito, calls him to say

"Dai, we need some help. Uh, this giant green guy with a BEAK and SCYTHES for hands just appeared, he's messing up the forest, we need someone to call the military, my phone is almost dead-"

And the phone call ends. Dai gasps and sends a alert to the military.

Cameo-coloured trucks and tanks and other stuff rush to the forest to find Gigan smashing around in a giant hole.

The tanks ready their turrets and point them at Gigan.

They all hear a roar from behind them to see Godzilla growling with his dorsal plates blue. He shoots and atomic ray at Gigan and the military, and stomps towards Gigan. Gigan climbs out the hole and the two fight, leading to the forest being destoryed.

Later, Dai stands in front of his new creation, Mechagodzilla IV. A little alarm goes off and a screen hangs in front of Dai. It shows a video of Godzilla destroying the city while fighting an insane-looking badass Gigan.

The screen switches to a destoryed Tokyo and a Gigan corps. A giant Snake with hands wearing a muzzle round his face slithers towards the dead Gigan. He touches Gigan and Gigan's skin turns blue, purple and yellow. His arms, scythes, legs and body grow larger and he is know Mutant Gigan.

Godzilla's head rises above some skyscrapers and the Hunter, Mutant Gigan and he fight. Mechagodzilla IV arrives and starts shooting them all with missiles. Godzilla picks up Tokyo Tower and bashes the Hunter in the face after the Hunter extends his hood. Gigan roars and charges at Big G, but Godzilla uses his atomic ray on him. Gigan smashes into a skyscraper. Mechagodzilla IV sends his finger missiles into Godzilla's chest.

A drill comes out of the ground and Megalon appears. Mechagodzilla IV puts his hands around Megalon's neck and picks him up. Mechagodzilla roars and throws Megalon into the ground.

Meanwhile, the two Shogijin sing the Mothra song in an ancient temple and Mothra flies into the kaiju fighting scene in Tokyo.

Mechagodzilla IV gets bashed on the head by Godzilla. Mothra lands on a skyscraper and uses her eye lightning bolt on Mechagodzilla IV. Mechagodzilla IV obsorbs the energy and creates Battra to fight Mothra while he fights Godzilla.

Mechagodzilla IV's head is crashed in a skyscraper and his body is crashes into the ground. Mothra has defeated Battra. Godzilla has gone home to the ocean. But(Just in case I want a sequel), Mechagodzilla IV's arms twiches.

EDIT: mah other turn(Basically it's not letting me post my other idea)

Title: Return of Mechagodzilla
Monsters Used: Godzilla, Mechagodzilla X, Mechagodzilla IV(Two scenes), Gigamoth, and The Hunter

Plot: It continues from the last film. The headless Mechagodzilla IV gets up and searches for it's head. He picks it up and puts it on. He walks to the forest where Godzilla and Gigan had their battle. he goes into the river and is abducted by a giant spaceship.

Aki Fujimoto is drawing some aliens when he hears his mum burst through the front door.

"Run! Gojira!" She screams.

Aki, his mum and his sister rush out the house. Godzilla is shooting his atomic beam at the buildings. A snake emerges from the bottom of a building. It was the Hunter! The Hunter snaps open his muzzle and leaps onto Godzilla. Godzilla throws the Hunter into the ground and walks away.

Inside the spaceship Mechagodzilla IV was abducted, the Xiliens are re-building Mecagodzilla IV. The leader puts on the new head.

"Testing time," he says.

He sends out Gigamoth, an old alien version of Mothra, for the new Mechagodzilla to fight. Gigamoth shoots a beam out of his eye at Mechagodzilla ?, but he shoots a X-shaped multicoloured beam to stop it from hitting him. Mechagodzilla stops the beam and throws Gigamoth into the wall like a frisbee.

"Mechagodzilla X, welcome to the Earth," the Xilien leader grins.

Godzilla lies in the pacific to be interrupted by Mechagodzilla X. The two roll down a hill and crash into a giant coral reef, which reveals to be the Hunter in hibernation form. The Hunter hisses at the two kaiju and his wings emerge. Godzilla charges at the Hunter and Mechagodzilla X attacks his tail. The Hunter is ripped apart and is dead. Mechagodzilla X charges into Godzilla, which sends him flying into the surface.

Mechagodzilla X emerges from the ocean and grabs Godzilla around the tail. He throws Godzilla into a building.

The battle goes to Tokyo Tower. Godzilla picks the Tokyo Tower up and smashes Mechagodzilla X around the head. Godzilla and Mechagodzilla go back to the ocean. The military shoot Mechagodzilla X in the stomach and his chest explodes. Godzilla roars at the military and missiles are shot into Godzilla's mouth. Godzilla's teeth explode. Godzilla's teeth grow back and he destroys all the fighter planes and tanks. He goes back to the ocean peacefully.
Totally not a troublemaker.

DEMON DEMON DEMON

Also, I hate it when I'm the only one online.

Jimboman300
Ronin

Post by Jimboman300 »

Godzilla Lover101 wrote:Honestly I don't know what Toho can do that's new. Sure bringing back old monsters is nice, but how can you NOT make it more of the same? The only 2 things I can think of right now are Godzilla vs Godzilla & Godzilla vs Gamera.
What's kind of sad is the public seems to reward Toho when they don't try to innovate. For example Godzilla vs Biolante was one of the most original Godzilla movies with a new very different enemy and an interesting human plot involving struggle over Godzilla's cells. Yet it underperformed while 3 years later the reboot of Mothra which was far less original did some of the best at the box office. The last 4 movies of the Millennium series introduced no new monsters at all just different takes on old ones

Personally with Legendary giving there updated takes on Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan I certainly hope Godzilla doesn't fight any of these monsters in the next couple Toho movies. I'd hope Toho invents new monsters for Godzilla

ReechieMan
Yojimbo

Post by ReechieMan »

Not sure if this has been stated already by someone, but what if we made the Kiryu saga a trilogy? I mean, why not? Why have only two films so heavily focused when they could do a trilogy? We could have more Kiryu, more Godzilla, more Mothra (more like her larvae), and probably another kaiju for the third one. It could work I think. Not now of course, but if they did that, it would have.

tbeasley
EDF Instructor

Post by tbeasley »

Ignore.
Last edited by tbeasley on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveIrwinFan96
G-Force Personnel

Post by SteveIrwinFan96 »

This isn't my idea, but someone on deviantart had an idea for a remake of KKvG: This movie is set after WWII ends. It involves the rumor that Stalin was mass producing a super-ape army. And only one survived Project: Kong. But the fallout from the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings blew over to Kong. And enlarged him to massive proportions.

At the same time over at Japan, the souls lost that day manifested into a long forgotten myth. The gorilla whale. Gojira. (I had decided to take a page out of the recentToho films, and make him more supernatural than science.)

Godzilla Lover101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla Lover101 »

Jimboman300 wrote:What's kind of sad is the public seems to reward Toho when they don't try to innovate. For example Godzilla vs Biolante was one of the most original Godzilla movies with a new very different enemy and an interesting human plot involving struggle over Godzilla's cells. Yet it underperformed while 3 years later the reboot of Mothra which was far less original did some of the best at the box office. The last 4 movies of the Millennium series introduced no new monsters at all just different takes on old ones

Personally with Legendary giving there updated takes on Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan I certainly hope Godzilla doesn't fight any of these monsters in the next couple Toho movies. I'd hope Toho invents new monsters for Godzilla
I think it also doesn't help that most people in this thread seem to want more of what has already been done. We've seen Ghidorah, we've seen Mechagodzilla, we've seen Mothra. No more of them! I love the characters, already had their moments. Lets see other characters like Biollante, Varan, or even Manda. I'd love to see Manda in a decent fight, or a film of Godzilla vs Varan! Maybe bring back Destoroyah, or finally bring Bagan into the franchise! Maybe for story ideas, already establish that Kaiju exist and have the military be able to kill them. Have Godzilla is suspended animation or something. Maybe Godzilla isn't established and the world has never seen him before. Maybe create a sequel to the 1954 film, or remake it! I'd love to see an emphasis of world relations, having nations come together to eliminate Kaiju in the world. That'd be new! Maybe they should finally create a story about genetically engineered Kaiju created to kill monsters? Come'on Toho, don't hold back!
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

Godzilla vs Zilla, serious take:

Zilla goes on a destructive rampage of insert-Japanese-city-here. Zilla is not harmed by anything the military throws at him and does not run away. The reason for his rampage is that he's about to reproduce, and builds a nest and lays hundreds of eggs, probably on some well-known Japanese landmark for maximum coolness effect. Godzilla shows up, pissed that his territory has been entered, and does battle with Zilla. Zilla's speed, aggression, and weaker atomic green ray add up to be a bit much for Godzilla to handle at first. When Godzilla does finally get the upper hand, Zilla runs away and Godzilla tries to give chase. Realizing he can't keep up with Zilla, Godzilla turns back, and is about to destroy Zilla's nest, when Zilla leaps at Godzilla seemingly out of nowhere and damages his eyes with sharp claw slashes. Godzilla is forced to retreat into the ocean as Zilla stays in the city and defends his nest from the military.

Once Godzilla's eyes have time to heal, he resurfaces. He and Zilla battle again, as Zilla's eggs begin hatching. Tiny Zillas with weak, green nuclear pulses aid their father in the fight against Godzilla. At first, Godzilla is overwhelmed by the numbers, but as time goes on, manages to kill more and more of the little Zillas. After killing all of Zilla's offspring, the final battle comes down to Godzilla and Zilla, with Godzilla finally coming out on top.

There are three possible endings, and I'm not sure which one I like more: Godzilla kills Zilla and every single one of his children, Godzilla kills Zilla and all but one Zilla-child, whom Godzilla takes pity on and decides to raise as his own, or Godzilla kills all the children but Zilla manages to escape, having lost badly and now a reluctant ally to Godzilla.

djkgoji
GPN Volunteer

Post by djkgoji »

I've had so many over the years, and most are lost in the fetid swamps of my fading memory. One that I always default to, however, is Godzilla Vs. Gezora. In effect, it would simply be a remake of the original Space Amoeba, only with Godzilla being drawn to the island along with the human visitors. I would ditch the original film's angle about building a resort hotel there and make the human characters be on a rescue/recovery mission. I'd also forego the traditional South Seas island archetypes from every 60s & 70s kaiju film and replace them with a far more primitive & savage tribe, ala Peter Jackson's King Kong.
"Is he strong?" No, not really. He's got radioactive blood, after all.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

djkgoji wrote:I've had so many over the years, and most are lost in the fetid swamps of my fading memory. One that I always default to, however, is Godzilla Vs. Gezora. In effect, it would simply be a remake of the original Space Amoeba, only with Godzilla being drawn to the island along with the human visitors. I would ditch the original film's angle about building a resort hotel there and make the human characters be on a rescue/recovery mission. I'd also forego the traditional South Seas island archetypes from every 60s & 70s kaiju film and replace them with a far more primitive & savage tribe, ala Peter Jackson's King Kong.
That would be an really nice fresh idea. I had a much more futuristic idea for Godzilla. I am almost 50% positive I will be called -------- after I share it. But the year takes place in 3025 where Godzilla has succumb to great injuries do to new Earth technologies. However he is rebuilt by evil people who want to control the world as a Cyborg Godzilla. He has plasma claws a much more powerful atomic beam. And advanced targeting/tracking systems. He is also much faster than normal and has a laser eye. He fights humanity to a stand still until his programming chip glitches and he wttacks his creators and goes back to slumbering.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

^ Soo... Trendmasters Powered-Up Godzilla? ;)

djkgoji
GPN Volunteer

Post by djkgoji »

I'd also quite like to see a series of films with at least loose continuity (in other words, not as random as the Millennium films, but not as closely tied as the Heisei) in which Godzilla is the only classic Toho monster to appear. I don't mean a series of solo films; I mean a line-up of all-new monsters for him to square off against. Both the Heisei and Millennium series got a bit too caught up in nostalgia (re: proven box office) at times, resulting in a sense of sameness which we didn't experience as much during the Showa era. So instead of simply updating Mothra or Anguirus or Destroyah for the next run of films and banking on their name value to sell tickets, let's see a prolonged run of movies in which Godzilla battles brand new, never-before-seen kaiju.
"Is he strong?" No, not really. He's got radioactive blood, after all.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

So consider these two things first…
- King Ghidorah was the monster seen in the Nami's prophecy in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla
- Nami's song translates to "wake up and kill the dragon"

Now imagine a prequel to GvMG starring King Caesar as the main monster, it'd be about King Ghidorah's first arrival on Earth being hundreds of years ago, and attacks Okinawa. So the Azumi Royal Family create King Caesar to protect Okinawa from the three headed monster.
I just think it'd be cool to see how and why King Caesar was created.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:So consider these two things first…
- King Ghidorah was the monster seen in the Nami's prophecy in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla
- Nami's song translates to "wake up and kill the dragon"

Now imagine a prequel to GvMG starring King Caesar as the main monster, it'd be about King Ghidorah's first arrival on Earth being hundreds of years ago, and attacks Okinawa. So the Azumi Royal Family create King Caesar to protect Okinawa from the three headed monster.
I just think it'd be cool to see how and why King Caesar was created.
I would love this!

I had an idea: what about an evil Godzilla who stays evil? And the monsters who fight him in each film are trying to protect the earth. If say, Mothra made an appearance, she'd be fighting against Godzilla, but if Ghidorah appeared, he and Godzilla would both be trying to destroy the world, so they'd team up. I don't know if Toho would ever do that since they seem to like Ghidorah always being Godzilla's nemesis, but it would certainly make for a fresh approach to things to have Godzilla never turn to the good side.