Showa Sequel characters and vague story outline.

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
Voyager
Keizer

Showa Sequel characters and vague story outline.

Post by Voyager »

Ok, YOU have been chosen by Toho to make a movie set after DAM in the Showa Universe. You need to choose a cast of up to 6 previous monsters and if you want, a single Heisei, Millennium, MV, or Reiwa kaiju. Who would you choose and why?

I would choose some of the lesser Monster Island Kaiju, led by Minya. So my monsters would be, Minya (maybe a teenage Minya), Baragon, Varan, and Manda. The villain of my story would be Gabara, with his slave, Ebirah.

While Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra, Gorosaurus, and Anguirus are out fighting a new alien threat, the lesser monsters stay behind to protect Monster Island. That is until Gabara and Ebirah arrive. They wreak havoc, attacking the facility on the island. They come across the Earth Monsters and Ebirah tries to leave but Gabara electrocutes him, forcing him to stay. The 4 Earth Monsters fight them multiple times until Ebirah leaves Gabara after a hot blast of Atomic Breath to the face.

Gabara, now alone, gets pummeled until he surrenders. Gabara, severely wounded from Minya's atomic ray, and Baragon's horn slicing open his neck, Gabara staggers off to sea. He encounters Ebirah and begs for help, but Ebirah turns on him for all the torture he had done to him, killing the Ogre out in the Pacific.
For Emperor and Empire!

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Re: Showa Sequel characters and vague story outline.

Post by Jermobooka »

Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and technically the Asuka Fortress

The plot would be a retooled version of cancelled “Godzilla vs. Asuka Fortress” film, a plot synopsis of which can be read here

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzilla_Leg ... tress#Plot

The two big differences are…

• the Asuka Fortress was created by reverse engineering the technology in Mechagodzilla 2 after its destruction

• Rodan and Mothra join Goji for the final battle
Last edited by Jermobooka on Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I honestly kinda like the idea of revisiting the old "The Return of King Ghidorah!" and "Godzilla vs. The Space Monsters: Earth Defense Directive" (or whatever mouthful title that one had) as scripts. I was thinking something like...

Miko, the almighty alien brain, feared throughout the entire comos, has arrived on Earth. After hearing about how many other alien races have failed to conquer it due to Godzilla and his companions, he plans to succeed where they did not, bringing in his own, draconic, one armed monster: Mogu, along with two older threats: Gigan, now with a new mace arm... and the clone of King Ghidorah!

Sensing the threat, Godzilla, Anguirus and Rodan set off to beat the alien trio.. but fail. In their deaths, Miko continues on with his plan. BUT WAIT. A new monster enters the fray! Majin Toul, the ancient Incan stone deity. He had thought these three monsters eons ago and he planned to take them on for a rematch. He revives Godzilla, Anguirus and Rodan (somehow) and the four kaiju defeat Miko and his cronies!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Wouldn't want Ghidorah to return in order to preserve DAM's sense of finality.
My idea: The year: 2014, ancient parasites known as the MUTOs have risen and bred out of control. Taking down even the 02 human made Mechagodzilla (Kiryu)+King Caesar in Japan. As well as giant Zone Jr in America(Atlanta maybe)(Zone Fighter was killed in 04 by Monster X). In response, the humans at last release the monsters of monster island. Godzilla, Rodan, Varan and Angurius proceed to roam the Earth and take down spindly alien parasites (yes in my Showa series the MUTO are aliens).
So that's about six right? : Godzilla, Anguirus, Rodan, MUTOs & Varan. Caesar, Kiryu & the Zones would just be explained as killed off screen.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

After 3 years of peace between monster and man, a mysterious weather phenomenon demolishes London. Godzilla senses this disturbance and ventures into the sea, unknowingly followed by Mothra (imago). Meanwhile, a startling discovery is made by the UNSC; the base of an energy-based alien race known only as the Orbital Conglomerate is floating directly outside Earth. Suddenly, Gigan appears to intercept the two heroic kaiju with a level of power never seen prior! As the battle rages on in the sea, it becomes abundantly clear that it's not humanity that's in danger but the Earth itself! As if things weren't bad enough, the weather phenomenon returns... and it's out for Godzilla's blood. Will the forces of Earth prevail over this insurmountable threat?

Fun fact: I've had part of this idea for a while, and by a while, I mean around when Kong: Skull Island came out. All I did here was just elaborate on it. Also, I had a title for this back then but I've since forgotten.