MOGUERA vs. A lot of Pacific Rim Kaiju

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

MOGUERA vs. A lot of Pacific Rim Kaiju

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

MOGUERA (Heisei)

VS.

Leatherback
Otachi
Knifhead
Mutavore
Raiju
Scunner
Strikethorn
Raijin
Copperhead
Acidquill

Rules:
-MOGUERA is protected from EMPs
- Heisei scaling

Arena: Hong Kong (Pacific Rim)

Verdict: Moggy has the firepower to take out a lot of these kaiju with ease, but the question is how many can he kill in a quick amount of time? Mutavore and Knifehead get killed very quickly, same deal with Acidquill and Strikethorn. Otachi could dodge some attacks if she decides to fly, if she doesn't she will die as well. Raiju might survive a round of eye lasers and maybe Spiral Grenade Missiles, but will die to the maser cannon. Raijin could absorb the blows and deal some damage if manages to get close enough for CQC, but he will fall no matter what. Copperhead will charge in and try to ram Moggy, which will be tough to stop unless Moggy uses the maser cannon. Leatherback might survive a missile or two, but will get killed real quickly after that. Scunner will die quick too, and Strikethorn's attacks won't do anything to MOGGY, either. MOGGY's arsenal will get it an easy victory here.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: MOGUERA vs. A lot of Pacific Rim Kaiju

Post by JAGzilla »

He drops two or three of them at a distance, then the rest close in and beat the piss out of him. He has virtually no melee capability (the drill ain't cutting it here) and the cramped city environment will interfere with both his mobility and line of sight. The kaiju will handle the urban jungle more gracefully and be all over the stiff, lumbering mech. Once they knock him down, it's over.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Moguera’s weaponry will rip through the PR kaiju like a bullet through an apple.

Even the weaponry of the Star Falcon and Land Moguera would do so, so if Moguera splits up the PR kaiju literally can do nothing. Or if Moguera itself chooses to fly.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Rather agree with Jag's assessment. While Moguera may drop a few, maybe even half, there are just too many monsters to not assume he won't be eventually overcome.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Now, if MOGUERA does take advantage of his flight capability and strafe from the air, this is a totally different story. Otachi will be the only one who can touch him, and I don't like her odds. MOGUERA takes this easily in that case. But I remember him opening the battle against Spacegodzilla on the ground, blasting a little bit and then rolling up to peck with his drill. That... would not be a good idea here.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Houndoom
GPN Volunteer

Post by Houndoom »

I don’t see how Moguera doesn’t shred through all of them. While I can’t find exact stats on PR plasma weapons, I think the shear fact that Mogueras weapons halted SpaceGodzilla briefly should be enough.

Pacific rim only has numbers, but they’re running into a meat grinder with no real utilities to handle him.