Heisei Mechagodzilla vs Monsterverse Mechagodzilla

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Heisei Mechagodzilla vs Monsterverse Mechagodzilla

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Heisei Mechagodzilla
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mecha ... sei.htm#mg

VS.

Monsterverse Mechagodzilla
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mecha ... verse.html

Rules:
-Heisei Mechagodzilla can not become Super Mechagodzilla
-Monsterverse Mechagodzilla is controlled by King Ghidorah
- Win by KO or Death

Arena- Hong Kong (GvK)

Verdict: This match can go either way, if Heisei Mechagodzilla can keep Monsterverse Mechagodzilla at a distance, than Monsterverse Mechagodzilla will be forced to use his Proton Scream, which will charge up Heisei Mechagodzilla's Plasma Grenade, which could do heavy damage, or destroy Monsterverse Mechagodzilla. If Monsterverse Mechagodzilla can close the distance, he can win due to Heisei Mechagodzilla's extreme lack of melee. It really depends on distance here, because Monsterverse Mechagodzilla does not have better durability than Heisei Mechagodzilla, and Heisei Mechagodzilla's extreme firepower could probably defeat Monsterversee Mechagodzilla. Leaning Heisei Mechagodzilla only because of his superior arsenal.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Heisei Mechagodzilla vs Monsterverse Mechagodzilla

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Added in links to the bios for you.

As for the match. I'm leaning MV Mechagodzilla. Yes, based on how he took the axe from Kong uncharged vs when it was charged up he handles beams very poorly, Heisei Mechagodzilla handles physical blows even worse, given he was being dented and torn into just from Godzilla slamming into him, and MV Mechagodzilla can hit a whole lot harder and faster than Heisei Godzilla. Of course, if MV Mechagodzilla tries to use the Proton Scream and it gets absorbed and converted into Plasma Grenade fuel, that is bad news for MV Mechagodzilla, but otherwise I see MV Mechagodzilal dominating the immobile stationary gun turret more often than not.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Depends on whether Legendary MG can get in close. Heisei’s gonna start the fight spamming those beams, and if they keep connecting Legendary’s gonna get shattered beyond repair. If Legendary manages to get past those beams—whether surviving the first initial blasts long enough to get close, or just straight up avoids them altogether—then an utter beat-down will commence in Legendary’s favor. However, he’s gonna need to wail on Heisei for a long time, as Heisei’s a tank who can take a lot of punishment before finally going down.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Do y’all think the energy punches will act to charge up the Plasma Grenade? Secondly, if the two have a beam clash, will it cause Heisei to Overheat?
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

A big factor here is if MG can absorb, well, MG's beam. The Plasma Grenade was made to absorb Godzilla's, and was able to absorb Rodan's because, even as one of the pilot's announced "it's just like Godzilla's!" MG's beam is called a "Photon Scream." Now just with a quick lil google search, it says plasma is a collection of different things, including photons. So this kind of makes me think that he could.

This virtually means Heisei has MV completely outgunned. And I have no doubt that between his Mega Buster and eye cannons, he could keep MV at bay. He's not going to just charge in like Godzilla did. He's going to do what most Heisei monsters do.

Fire.
Fire.
Fire.
Fire.
Fire.

I do think Heisei could blast MV into scrap within a few minutes. But if MV gets close and starts up, Heisei isn't getting away. We don't have any real thing to go by on how powerful that drill tail is, but I feel it's safe to assume it's deadly. MV only wins if he can get close during the initial onslaught. If he can't... There's gonna' be a big pile of scrap where he once stood.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

Heisei MG blasts MV MG into scrap metal!
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.