Captain Carter Vs Reiwa Anguirus

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Captain Carter Vs Reiwa Anguirus

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The intersection of multiple universes had unseen consequences, even after Infinity Ultron’s defeat…

Captain Carter VS Reiwa Anguirus

- New York City streets

Rules:
- What If Captain Carter
- Anguirus at the size when he fought JJ
- Carter has her shield and sword

Verdict: This is a tough one. Carter with her shield can tank a speeding truck and flip it over, but Anguirus is both bigger than a truck and has more up his metaphorical sleeve than charging forward mindlessly. Carter would need to be on the move constantly, otherwise she’ll get ripped apart. I think she could do it, but more often than not I have to go with Angurius.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: Captain Carter Vs Reiwa Anguirus

Post by Nagoda »

I’m going to side with Anguirus on this one. Once he does get cut with the sword, he’s going to start watching out for that and the shield with his precognition. Plus neither have the power of an exploding harpoon going off inside his body.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I’m honestly abstaining on this one. Anguirus is a vicious little fucker and a hassle with his precognition ability, but Peggy is also one tough bastard who’s no stranger to fighting a giant monster.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Yeah... Carter will get one hit in with the sword and shield throw before Anguirus realizes its an attack and uses his wonky powers to predict all of her strikes/throws. She's then helpless and doesn't have the type of strength nor firepower to bring him down.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Ultra Zilla
GPN Volunteer

Post by Ultra Zilla »

Angurius cause he a big good boi