Kamen Rider 1 vs Kamen Rider J

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Kamen Rider 1 vs Kamen Rider J

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Kamen Rider 1
https://kamenrider.fandom.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_1#New

vs

Kamen Rider J
https://kamenrider.fandom.com/wiki/Kouji_Segawa#Default

Arena: Tolo Highway (HK)

Rules:
Human sized scale.
Kamen Rider J cannot transform into giant size.
Kamen Rider 1 is in his "New" form.
Kamen Rider J only has feats from his debut film.
Kamen Rider 1 has feats from his debut series only.

Tell me if this is one-sided, done before, or somehow somewhat breaks the rules, if it isn't, well, enjoy.

Verdict:
I'm only really doing this for extra help getting feats for Kamen Rider 1, honestly. The OG form was able to jump very impressive distances easily and that does translate into leg strength, and his punches should somewhat be comparable. His "New" form seems much stronger than before, and given how the OG form is around comparable, though weaker than Kamen Rider J from what very little I've seen, Kamen Rider 1 probably takes this.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: Kamen Rider 1 vs Kamen Rider J

Post by Nagoda »

I’d say Ichigo takes this one. He’s got better jumping and hitting power than J, and while J does have the spirit of the earth empowering him, Ichigo is powered by Wind. He’s faster and most likely hits harder. Even if it is just his Original Series Feats, Ichigo should still have the power and strength to beat J. If it was further on in the series, J wouldn’t be able to do much damage even if he was in giant form for long, since Ichigo AND Nigo flew a nuke turtle out to sea and survived its explosion, something Showa Riders just seem to do often enough.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.