Team Barossa vs. Team Gapiya

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Team Barossa vs. Team Gapiya

Post by HillyHulk »

Alien Barossa I-III vs. Sadeath and Abel

Links to Bios:
https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Alien_Barossa
https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Alien_Gap ... aman_Taiga

Verdict:
This pretty much comes down to both Barossa's I & III vs Abel and II vs. Sadeath. Barossa II and Abel are mostly competent in a fight and should be on equal footing between the two, and Barossa I (while lacking the competence to actually fight) should be of use with his hypnosis. With their melee skills compared to their allies, Barossa and Sadeath should also be on equal skills while the third having abilities such as the Kylla ability and flight should be enough of an edge to keep alive against Sadeath's strength. If Abel can be brought down, all three should be able to finish off Sadeath with a mixture of holding him back and keeping on top of him. It'll be a tough fight, but they could possibly defeat the Gapiya.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Team Barossa vs. Team Gapiya

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The Barossa team likely takes it, Sadeath will be difficult but I don’t see Abel living long enough to aid him well. The vast bag of tricks all three are gonna be pulling from will be too much for the duo to overcome, even if all three are gonna need to wail on Sadeath for a while.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.