Kiryu vs Kiryu

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kiryu vs Kiryu

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Kiryu VS Modified Type-3 Kiryu

Arena: Tokyo

Rules: Both Kiryus start with their respective shoulder-packs.
02 Kiryu controlled by Akane, 03 Kiryu controlled by Akiba.

Verdict: Leaning 03 Kiryu here, the presence of the hand-drill and the much more practical Triple Hyper Maser cannon should prove enough to give it victory here.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Kiryu vs Kiryu

Post by ShinGojira14 »

This would be A: the shortest Kaiju fight in history, and B: completely and utterly dependent on who hits who first with what. If 2002 Kiryu shoots with any of his weapons, 2003 Kiryu is automatically done for—and vice-versa. If 2003 Kiryu catches 2002 Kiryu with his Hyper Maser, then 2002 Kiryu is skreeonking dead—and the same rings true if 2002 Kiryu manages to hit him with the Absolute Zero Cannon.

This would be like watching the two most pathetic teens at school have a go at each other and you're placing bets on who's gonna win simply by who lands the first hit because they're both THAT MUCH of a glass skreeonking cannon.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

I find myself leaning 2003 Kiryu as well. Has better hand to hand tools at its disposal, the masers are more practical and less "stationary gun deployment" than the AZC... It's largely a coin flip otherwise based on ho can get in the first good hit, but 2003 Kiryu does have better overall weaponry to lean things more in his favor.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Is 2002 Kiryu allowed to go berserk? If not, then I’d say it could go either way depending on who shoots their superweapon first.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Nagoda wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:24 pm Is 2002 Kiryu allowed to go berserk?
I’ll say no, cause there’s nothing here to really make that happen.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:14 pm This would be A: the shortest Kaiju fight in history, and B: completely and utterly dependent on who hits who first with what. If 2002 Kiryu shoots with any of his weapons, 2003 Kiryu is automatically done for—and vice-versa. If 2003 Kiryu catches 2002 Kiryu with his Hyper Maser, then 2002 Kiryu is skreeonking dead—and the same rings true if 2002 Kiryu manages to hit him with the Absolute Zero Cannon.

This would be like watching the two most pathetic teens at school have a go at each other and you're placing bets on who's gonna win simply by who lands the first hit because they're both THAT MUCH of a glass skreeonking cannon.
This sums it up nicely. I am going to lean 02 Kiryu because it is freshly built and not damaged. 03 Kiryu seemed even more of a piece of junk that the 02 because of all of the repairs needed from it's last major fight. Although as was stated many times here. It's all who attacks first.