Destoroyah (Aggreggate) vs Godzilla (Amphibia)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Destoroyah (Aggreggate) vs Godzilla (Amphibia)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Destoroyah

VS

Godzilla:

Rules: Standard Heisei Scaling; Destoroyah can alternate between his Flying Form only once; if Godzilla survives nine minutes into the battle, he will evolve into Godzilla Terrestris.

Battleground: Hokkaido.

Verdict: Overall I find myself leaning towards Destoroyah, however I do think he will need to fight with caution; if Godzilla brings out his flammable ice vapor, things could quickly turn sour for the living oxygen destroyer.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Breakdown
Keizer

Re: Destoroyah (Aggreggate) vs Godzilla (Amphibia)

Post by Breakdown »

I think it's kind of inevitable that Amphibia wins. Once the Aggregates actually wound Amphibia, he's going to ice-nuke himself and the Aggregates.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Given that the explosive power of Amphibia's breath only comes from something igniting it, like a tank explosion, I find myself leaning Destoroyah, if only because Amphibia has sucky offense without something igniting his breath.
Until I remembered that Amphibia's breath is cold. Now he has a chance because that beam is going to hurt when it hits Destoroyah, even so, I could see Dessy winning ever so slightly as the ice breath isn't cold enough to fully bring him down, though one mistake and it could be over for him.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Breakdown wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:06 pm I think it's kind of inevitable that Amphibia wins. Once the Aggregates actually wound Amphibia, he's going to ice-nuke himself and the Aggregates.
I think you’re thinking of the juvenile Destoroyahs. I’m referring to the Agreggate form, that took on Godzilla Junior.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:06 pm
Breakdown wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:06 pm I think it's kind of inevitable that Amphibia wins. Once the Aggregates actually wound Amphibia, he's going to ice-nuke himself and the Aggregates.
I think you’re thinking of the juvenile Destoroyahs. I’m referring to the Agreggate form, that took on Godzilla Junior.
I still don't see it making a difference honestly. It's also been noted by KaijuKing101 that the Aggregate might die simply by being too close to Amphibia when he uses the ice spray. The vapors were freezing things solid, forming icicles and everything.

Additionally, if he survives long enough to become Terrestris then he certainly wins. His atomic rings 1 shot a gigantic Rodan. Seeing as Destroyah's flying form was brought down by Junior's weaker beam, I don't see the flying form faring any better.
Last edited by Breakdown on Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, this is one sided as hell.

Locking.

RIP Evan.