Night Feeder vs Infected Argentinosaurus

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Night Feeder vs Infected Argentinosaurus

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Night Feeder:

VS

Infected Argentinosaurus:

Rules: Sizes are unchanged; takes place at night.

Battleground: The Night Feeder’s forest.

Verdict: I’m honestly abstaining here. For one, the Night Feeder is fast as skreeonk and his claws could cut down entire thick-@$$ trees with one swipe. But on the other, the zombie Argentinosaurus has size, incredible physical strength and beastly savagery on his side, and he slaughtered an entire herd of other Argentinosaurs single-handedly.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Night Feeder vs Infected Argentinosaurus

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’m gonna say the Night Feeder, just because he only loses if the infected Argentinosaurs gets a very lucky, blind strike in that connects. Otherwise, Night Feeder will just pry the zombie apart until he stops moving with swift, precise attacks.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

This would be a helluva fun fight, but one that I see the Night Feeder winning more often than not, if only by attrition. The Argentinosaurus is bigger and stronger, sure, but it really would have to be lucky to even hit the Night Feeder, and considering how fast the latter is, that's gonna be quite difficult. The Night Feeder might not be able to deal crippling damage to the Argentino initially given the latter's sheer size and endurance, but if it plays its cards right, it can eventually whittle it down bit by bit until it can't keep going anymore. That'll likely take a while, though.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

The zombie argentino is going to have to be very lucky, or else he’s just getting torn apart. Night Feeder should win in time.
For Emperor and Empire!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

The Argentinosaurus won't feel any attack so nothing will hold it back which helps. Night Feeder's strength and speed heavily slant this match into its favor, however. Being able to slash through beings and the environment around it with ease makes this match significantly harder for the zombie. Night Feeder for the win.