Mothra (03), Gamera (Heisei), Ultraman Tiga, and Kong (MV) vs Orochi, Dagarha, and Night Fang

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Mothra (03), Gamera (Heisei), Ultraman Tiga, and Kong (MV) vs Orochi, Dagarha, and Night Fang

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Mothra Imago (03), Gamera (Heisei), Ultraman Tiga, and Kong (MV)

VS

Orochi, Dagarha, and Night Fang

Arena: Tokyo

Rules: Heisei/MV scaling, Orochi is the same size he is in the KWC.
G3 Gamera.
GvK Kong, with the axe.
Dagarha can transform into his final form.
Tiga can return once and get another three minutes after running out of time, but ten minutes need to pass first. If all of his allies are defeated before that point, he will become Glitter Tiga for one minute.

Verdict: Ancient forces of evil have arisen, and so ancient forces of good must do so as well. The forces of good have an uphill climb, that’s for sure, but I think they can pull out a win. All three of their enemies are incredibly durable and capable of dishing out some brutal damage. I think all of them are smart enough to figure out they need to attack Night Fang’s eye, but until then his nightmares will make life hard for team good. Mothra needs to be careful to avoid getting blasted out of the air, especially because her scales and general support will be quite helpful for the team and let them get good hits in. I don’t think Tiga will be able to become Glitter, Kong is agile enough and Gamera is enough of a damage sponge to where they should be able to survive ten minutes without him, but they won’t be in good shape by any means. I think their biggest issue is going to be Orochi, just due to how absurdly durable he is they’ll be hard pressed to bring him down before he wears them away with his constant fire breath and crimson lightning. But, between Tiga’s many abilities and the potential of Gamera using the Ultimate Plasma, I think they’ll eventually be able to kill him and seize victory more often than not. And obviously if Tiga does end up becoming Glitter Tiga, even if all three enemies are present the minute is all he’ll need.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Mothra (03), Gamera (Heisei), Ultraman Tiga, and Kong (MV) vs Orochi, Dagarha, and Night Fang

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Between Orochi's beam and fire spam, Dagahra's general tankiness and Night Fang's nightmare ability and own fireballs, most of Team Good are going to drop very fast. Gamera is going to get shredded by Orochi's eye bolts, and neither Kong or Mothra want to take any sort of projectile being flung their way. Even if Kong gets to start chopping off heads with the axe, he needs to get in close, and with Mothra existing just to die here, he's going to get someone bombarding him very soon, if not right off the bat. And then there's the fact none of them have the kind of firepower that Leo had when he was dumpstering Dagahra both times, and even then Dagahra was taking those hits reasonably well. Gamera nor Kong nor Mothra have anywhere near that kind of firepower, and if the fight spills into Tokyo Bay... well, it's going to be very bad times for whoever tries chasing after Dagahra into the water. That leaves Tiga as the likely last man standing against the three foes, and as good as Tiga is, he's not winning against all three of them. If he's lucky, he can maybe take down Night Fang by that point, but that still leaves Orochi and Dagahra being assholes. Of course, Glitter Tiga WILL massacre the entire lot of them if that plays out, but I see Tiga being the last one standing before he finally runs out of time, and lands Team Ancient Evils the win.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!