Fat Plant Boi vs Big Power Team

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Fat Plant Boi vs Big Power Team

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Godzilla Earth
Height: 300 meters
Weight: 100,000 metric tons
Powers/Weapons:
  • Asymmetrically Permeable Shield
    Atomic Breath
    Super Oscillatory Wave
    Plasma Cutter
    Regeneration
    Energy Conversion
vs

Ancalagon The Black
Size: 300 meters (Using the as big as a mountain interpretation)
Weight: 139,793 metric tons (estimate)
Powers/Weapons
  • Flight
    Fire Breath
Magatano Orochi
Height: 77 meters
Weight: 88,000 metric tons
Powers/Weapons:
  • Magatano Thunderclap
    Maga Thunderclap
    Body Lightning
    Magatano Light Bullet
    Magatano Storm
    Magatano Perforation
    Sinkhole Creation
    Magatano Odor
    Magatano Fireballs
    Maga-Tentacles
    Energy Absorption/Beam Absorption
MechaGodzilla (Anime)
Height: 50 meters
Length: 100 meters
Weight: 30,000 metric tons
Powers/Weapons:
  • Nanometal
    Convergent Neutron Cannon
    Blade Launcher
    Hyper Lance
    Plasma Booster
    Tail Blow
    Nanometal Particle Diffusing-Type Thermal Energy Buffer Layer
    Laminated Heat-Resistant Armored Plate
Rules:
Magatano-Orochi is scaled to 300 meters and 5,204,443 metric tons
MechaGodzilla (Anime) is scaled to 300 meters in height and weighs 300,000 metric tons.
Arena is MechaGodzilla City, and MechaGodzilla City would essentially aid the Big Power Team to attack Godzilla Earth. No Vultures are active. MechaGodzilla City does not know Godzilla Earth's weakness with the shield yet.
MechaGodzilla (Anime) will act as he does here: watch?v=G8T6uRovuvs&t=0s, only difference is that the weapons should hurt him. The feats here can also be used i guess.
Godzilla Earth is restricted to movie feats only.

Due to being new and on probation, I can't post any of the necessary images or videos needed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tell me if this is one-sided, done before, or somehow somewhat breaks the rules, if it isn't, well, enjoy.

watch?v=3h-f6mRYaOc this is the youtube vid for magatano orochi

Verdict: Abstaining, don't know how MechaG and his city can deal with Goji Earth given the sheer power he boasts according to Toho Kingdom. I do feel as if though his power is somewhat overestimated, but that could be just me. With only his movie feats, he isn't as strong as he is made out to be. MechaG could likely harm the big earth boi, and do damage, distracting Goji Earth and probably allowing the city to take him down. Magatano-Orochi doesn't seem too useful here, but could serve a useful distraction with his size and power i guess. Given how Ancalagon can destroy mountains just by falling, he might have the strength to cause a bit of harm to the Earth Goji, but maybe not. I think it all comes down to MechaG and his city to take plant boi down.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Fat Plant Boi vs Big Power Team

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Anime Mechagodzilla was designed to kill 50 meter Earth, who is stated to pretty much be nothing compared to 300 meter Earth, so when Earth starts blasting, Mechagodzilla probably dies quickly, along with the city given how quickly Earth obliterated it. Ancalagon can’t really be debated with, but I’m going to go so far as to say nothing in the LOTR-verse aside from the deific beings could survive a fight with Earth for very long. Earth can survive his own body superheating, so even a generous interpretation of Ancalagon’s fire couldn’t kill him even without the shield. Which leaves Magatano, and while he definitely does the best, even he’s not durable enough to survive and he’s not powerful enough to kill Earth. Trying to drain Earth will just make Earth superheat his body up to 3000 degrees Celsius, which is a lot. And Earth’s attacks are very big and swift, which means Magatano will have a hard time absorbing them (assuming he doesn’t just get Oscillatory Waved into dust), and they’ll probably hit his weak spot all the while.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Breakdown
Keizer

Re: Fat Plant Boi vs Big Power Team

Post by Breakdown »

As amazing as that MMD animation is, it's fanmade and thus can't be used as evidence even if it tries to be as accurate as possible.

That said, I don't think MG will die immediately. Even in it's City form it immediately deployed it's Nanometal particle shield to deflect the beam when it detected electromagnetic activity from Godzilla. However what will decide how long Big Power Team lasts will be how quickly MechaGodzilla/City can deduce Earth's weakness.

If it can discover the weakness and somehow alert it's teammates to it, they stand a chance against at least harming Godzilla Earth, even if only temporarily. However the issue lies in actually killing Godzilla Earth. To that end, only MG City has the tools to do that.

Though I'm afraid by the time MechaGodzilla figures out the weakness, half it's team will be dead and the city will be decimated. Based on it's stated abilities, MG can last a little while before ultimately falling.

Godzilla Earth wins.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns