Iron Giant vs Ready Player One

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Iron Giant vs Ready Player One

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Iron Giant (1999)
Height: 15 meters
Weight: 335 metric tons (estimate)
Powers/Weapons:
  • Self-Repairing Function
    Flight
    Arm Cannon
    Laser Vision
    Tri Scorpion Cannon
    Energy Claw
    Spark Spinner Gun
    Chest Cannon
vs

MechaGodzilla (Ready Player One)
Height: 20 meters (estimate)
Weight: 351 metric tons (estimate)
Powers/Weapons:
  • Flamethrower
    Finger Missiles
Iron Giant (Ready Player One)
Height: 15 meters
Weight: 335 metric tons
Power/Weapons:
  • Arm Cannon
    Laser Vision
Warning, because I'm new here and still on probation, the videos one might need are unavailable because I can't post links. Sorry.

Arena: Place where the MEchaG and Iron Giant Fight Happened

Rules:
Iron Giant (1999) is angry in this battle.
Chest Cannon is disabled for this fight.

Tell me if this is one-sided, done before, or somehow somewhat breaks the rules, if it isn't, well, enjoy.

Verdict: The Iron Giant from RPO seems strong enough to bust tanks with his physical might and blast and melt through them with his laser vision. However, his arm cannon lacks feats. He also doesn't seem too durable, especially against heat, being melted and dying to lava, and crippled by MechaG's breath. MechaG is strong, but not as strong as family LMAO, in all seriousness he's decently durable, and his breath is close to lava's temperature. That being said, Iron Giant (1999) seems to be a whole other level, one arm cannon blasting a tank and sending it flying, a secondary gun crippling tanks, three cannons that can knock back tanks and cause tank sized explosions, another arm cannon that and fricking VAPORISE a tank, and laser vision that seemingly melted through cars and steel and stuff. His weaponry is strong, and his durability, which allowed him to take tank fire, being hit by a train, and battleship cannons and high caliber artillery, gives him kaiju level durability pretty much. He probably takes this.

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: Iron Giant vs Ready Player One

Post by Nagoda »

The Original Iron Giant has this one. He’s got his full arsenal, and has the durability to crash into and survive a point blank nuke. Even without that chest Cannon, I’d say he can pull this off with his other powerful weaponry.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Breakdown
Keizer

Re: Iron Giant vs Ready Player One

Post by Breakdown »

The movie Iron Giant is lightyears above his RPO counterpart. I'd say he utterly deletes both of them, especially if he uses that claw-gun that literally atomized a tank or that chest cannon. Even if we disregard the nuke feat, IG got shot in the back by several naval cannons unscathed, which is a much better showing than RPO MechaGodzilla who got its eyeball shot out by 10mm Pulse Rifle ammo.
Last edited by Breakdown on Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns