Buraki vs King Cobra

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Buraki vs King Cobra

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Buraki

Length: 200 meters
Weight: 6,000 metric tons
Powers:
  • Constriction
King Cobra

Length: 200 meters
Weight: 10,000 metric tons (estimate)
Powers:
  • Bio Glue
    Constriction
    Burrowing
Rules:
Both are scaled to 200 meters and weights are unchanged.

I'm new here, so tell me if this has already been done and/or if it's onesided.

Verdict:
King Cobra wins this, he's simply more durable, physically stronger, and has an edge with his spit that Buraki doesn't. Buraki would obviously make him work for it with his speed and durability, having survived being flung a couple hundred meters by the physically superior Good Imoogi, but having been harmed by Hellfire rockets, and at such a size, as soon as King Cobra bites his neck and constricts, and since his coils are much stronger than the Good Imoogi's, King Cobra would win.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Buraki vs King Cobra

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

King Cobra slaughters, better in just about every stat except speed, and he has the bio glue to pin or blind Buraki and leave him even worse off. When they collide, the main thing that’ll matter is strength and durability, and King Cobra can crush solid steel and injure Zilla Jr, which says all that needs to be said.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’ll give this one to King Cobra. That venom glue will blind and potentially trap Buraki, and if they clash, King Cobra has the better constructing strength as well. If the Glue is it’s venom, then that could potentially mean that he could bite and inject it into the enemies body. But we never see him do so. He does however, almost beat GTAS Godzilla after blinding him and probably would have if he wasn’t unblinded.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

On top of the superior constricting power, King Cobra also weighs nearly double that of his opponent here. That's gonna put him at a serious advantage if they start coiling around each other. So, yeah, the GTS kaiju wins.
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

EmperorGhidorah wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:52 pm On top of the superior constricting power, King Cobra also weighs nearly double that of his opponent here. That's gonna put him at a serious advantage if they start coiling around each other. So, yeah, the GTS kaiju wins.
Alright, should I have/now go and (if allowed) equalise the weights?