Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs Pacific Rim

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Nagoda
Futurian

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs Pacific Rim

Post by Nagoda »

Cause why the hell not right?

The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs Knifehead, Otachi and Leatherback

Arena: Angel Grove

Rules: The Rangers have been scaled up to 80 meters through growing magic.
Jason will gain access to the Dragon Dagger and Dragon Shield Five minutes into the fight.

Verdict: The Power Rangers can take this. With all their sharp weapons that also serve as ranged weapons in some cases, they’ll shred through their enemies. If a Jeager could do that much damage to a Kaiju with a metal wrist sword, imagine what Jason can do with his better maneuverability and speed with an actual sword. Same with the others using their own very powerful weapons. Otachi might do some good damage with her acid, but if she takes flight, she’s getting shot down by that Bow and Arrow. Knifehead is going to have to deal with either a sword, and axe, or a spear to counter his very sharp face and I don’t see that going well for him. As for Leatherback, sure he’s got some good strength and can keep going after getting very heavily injured, but I doubt he’s going to survive getting his head chopped off.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs Pacific Rim

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I haven't watched Power Rangers in a very long time, so I'm not 100% certain on how this will go. But what I do know is that the Kaiju are gonna put up one helluva brutal fight--especially Knifehead.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs Pacific Rim

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I could be working off of misremembered info, but I’m pretty sure the Power Rangers’ weapons never cut shit, and I’m also pretty sure they do not have the durability to survive getting hit with a blade that can punch through steel or by actual acid.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.