Prehistoric Dragon vs Spinosaurus (Age of Reptiles)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Arena: By the Hudson river

Rules:
-Standard

Verdict: This comes down to how soon the Dragon decides to bust out the fire breath. Considering the Dragon in the fight with the Tyrannosaurus stuck with melee until getting her wing bitten, I think it's likely the Dragon will stay in melee with the Spinosaurus, which would give the latter a chance to inflict serious wounds. I don't think the Spino's going to enjoy getting a faceful of flames, though, considering the Dragon could fatally wound the Tyrannosaurus with her fire. Given the arena and being arguably better in melee, though, I'd have to give it to the Spinosaurus unless the Dragon uses its fire breath in time.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Prehistoric Dragon vs Spinosaurus (Age of Reptiles)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

This Spinosaurus is either really overpowered, or the Paralatitan he defeated was severely underpowered—which wouldn’t surprise me given how often sauropods are nerfed in pop culture when in real life they would be the most dangerous land animals of all time.

I’m leaning towards the dragon.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Prehistoric Dragon vs Spinosaurus (Age of Reptiles)

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Nah, the AOR Paralititan are NIGHTMARES. I think that one is the only one killed and the Spino then gets its ass kicked in for it.

My money is on the Spinosaurus. The Prehistoric Dragon won against the rex yes but it was fatally wounded in the process. And in an area where the Spino has a advantage....

RIP Evan.