Kong Vs Godzillas & MUTOs

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Kong Vs Godzillas & MUTOs

Post by Gojira1604 »

King Kong 2021: https://wikizilla.org/wiki/King_Kong/Legendary
Vs
Godzilla 2014: https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_2014.html
Dagon: https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Dagon#:~:tex ... 20Monsters.
FeMUTO: https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/muto.html#female
Rules: Kong from GVK with his Axe. Godzilla & MUTO from 2014. No human help.
Verdict: neither Godzilla nor Dagon seemed to be in peak fighting shape at all in their respective first appearances. Very slow and worn out creatures. I think the much more agile King Kong will be able to cleave his axe in deadly ways to all 3 opponents, taking them out one by one. Godzilla post 2019 would be a different story of course, he could take on all 4 and win if the MUTO doesn't hamper his breath. But that is besides the point.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kong Vs Godzillas & MUTOs

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Kong is dead. Even if we put away Dagon as a non-factor, that is still LPG and the Female Muto against Kong, and Kong... Lacks the capacity to do jack shit to LPG. LPG withstood being stabbed by the Mutos for several minutes straight and was immediately getting up once they turned to check on their nest. The worst Ghidorah did to him was blast him into a ravine... Which he was up and out of within a minute. There is also no real indication that Godzilla got any more durable from G14 to GvK, and in the latter movie, the supercharged axe swings Kong landed on Godzilla did little more than to either piss him off, or briefly knock him out. Meanwhile, the supercharged axe swings were dismembering Mechagodzilla, but normal ones only staggered the machine back, meaning those normal swings are going to do jack shit to Godzilla. Kong has NO way of putting down Godzilla, and if Godzilla gets his claws on him? He and the Female Muto can just pulverize the monkey into ground meat.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Individually, Kong could handle any of the bunch well enough. Against all of them together, though, it's only a matter of time before he gets overwhelmed by sheer numbers.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Kong dies due to the sheer fact that it’s him against Two Godzillas and a MUTO. Two of them make up for the fact both are still groggy and weakened and the MUTO more than makes up for it with her sharp arms. The axe might be deadly when charged up, but these two are most likely not going to charge up that axe with how little 2014 does use his beam. They are going to tear kong apart literally.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Good lord, this is a slaughter. Why not get it over with and add Ramarak, Rodan, Shinomura, MUTO Prime, King Ghidorah, and Mechagodzilla to Godzilla's team, while you're at it? :P
Giratina93 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:54 pmThe worst Ghidorah did to him was blast him into a ravine... Which he was up and out of within a minute.
I mean, the sky drop probably would've won Ghidorah the fight if it weren't for Mothra.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

TitanoGoji16 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:15 am
Giratina93 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:54 pmThe worst Ghidorah did to him was blast him into a ravine... Which he was up and out of within a minute.
I mean, the sky drop probably would've won Ghidorah the fight if it weren't for Mothra.
I'm specifically referring to the Antarctica fight because this FM is using 2014/pre-supercharged KOTM Godzilla, and in that first fight, the gravity bolt barrage into the ravine was the worst Ghidorah did to Godzilla. The sky drop is the only thing across all three movies, bar an EXTENDED curbstomp from Mechagodzilla, to keep Godzilla down on the ground for longer than a minute, let alone be an actually fatal wound. And Kong has NOTHING to even come close to dealing that kind of damage to LPG.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Giratina93 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:47 am
TitanoGoji16 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:15 am
I'm specifically referring to the Antarctica fight because this FM is using 2014/pre-supercharged KOTM Godzilla, and in that first fight, the gravity bolt barrage into the ravine was the worst Ghidorah did to Godzilla. The sky drop is the only thing across all three movies, bar an EXTENDED curbstomp from Mechagodzilla, to keep Godzilla down on the ground for longer than a minute, let alone be an actually fatal wound. And Kong has NOTHING to even come close to dealing that kind of damage to LPG.
Kong did pull his axe out of the skull of a dead Godzilla. That there may prove that the key to killing a Godzilla is to strike them in the noggin thus damaging their brain. Damage, Kong can indeed inflict. An axe blow to the head would be worse for Godzilla or Dagon than even Ghidorah's gravity bolts.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Gojira1604 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:19 pm Kong did pull his axe out of the skull of a dead Godzilla. That there may prove that the key to killing a Godzilla is to strike them in the noggin thus damaging their brain. Damage, Kong can indeed inflict. An axe blow to the head would be worse for Godzilla or Dagon than even Ghidorah's gravity bolts.
...Are you seriously forgetting the fact that Kong DID clobber Godzilla square on top of the head with the axe? While it was charged? And while performing a gigantic leap to maximize its striking power? It was in, like, every single trailer for the movie. All it did was piss Godzilla off and finally get him to take Kong as a serious threat.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Inferno Rodan wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:23 pm
Gojira1604 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:19 pm Kong did pull his axe out of the skull of a dead Godzilla. That there may prove that the key to killing a Godzilla is to strike them in the noggin thus damaging their brain. Damage, Kong can indeed inflict. An axe blow to the head would be worse for Godzilla or Dagon than even Ghidorah's gravity bolts.
...Are you seriously forgetting the fact that Kong DID clobber Godzilla square on top of the head with the axe? While it was charged? And while performing a gigantic leap to maximize its striking power? It was in, like, every single trailer for the movie. All it did was piss Godzilla off and finally get him to take Kong as a serious threat.
Energy exploded out of the axe the split second before it touched Godzilla's head. Also Godzilla 2014 and Dagon don't have a powerful enough atomic breath to overload Kong's axe, especially with MUTO around potentially hindering their breath attack with her EMP.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

I give it to the team. While individually I think Kong could down these guys I don't think he could take two different Godzillas and a massive MUTO at the same time. I am also just assuming Dagon is the exact same as Godzilla but weaker.