Godzilla (Legendary) vs Team S.H.I.E.L.D.

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Team S.H.I.E.L.D.

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Godzilla

VS

Black Widow

Melinda May

Captain America

Hawkeye

Rules: Black Widow Natasha; Civil War Hawkeye; Civil War Captain America; Godzilla: Awakening Godzilla; Godzilla has been shrunken to the height of Groot.

Battleground: Avengers HQ.

Verdict: Even shrunken, I think Godzilla has the greater chance of emerging victorious here. For one, given how this is Awakening Godzilla, he’s basically 2014 Godzilla except his atomic breath is a lot more powerful; if it hits any one of the combatants, they’re dead as dead can be. For another, he’s still just as durable as 2014 Godzilla, which means that even blows that the likes of Captain America or Hawkeye land that leave him hurting won’t be fatal, and he’ll come back swinging. Three, he’s both a beast in melee combat and he’s an experienced strategist compared to the likes of MCU Hulk; Team S.H.I.E.L.D. might keep him on his toes for a bit with their superior agility and athleticism, but Godzilla will pick up on that pattern and wait for the perfect moment to give any one of them the same treatment as the male MUTO.

However, one major weak spot that Godzilla does possess is his gills; if any one of his opponents hits that, then he may find himself on the ropes considering his enemies also know how to pick up a foe’s weak point and exploit it.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image