Monsterverse Death Battle: Tiamat Vs Muto Prime

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Monsterverse Death Battle: Tiamat Vs Muto Prime

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Monsters: Tiamat https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Tiamat
Vs
Muto Prime
https://wikizilla.org/wiki/MUTO_Prime

Setting: Sam Mun Tsai Beach, Hong Kong

Verdict: I think it goes either way, if Muto Prime It’s fast enough he can kill Tiamat or Tiamat could drag Muto Prime into the water and tear him apart
What are your guys thoughts

PS: if I’m breaking the rules I’m sorry

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Monsterverse Death Battle: Tiamat Vs Muto Prime

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Moved this to the fantasy matches forum. In the future please put all things like that here.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Monsterverse Death Battle: Tiamat Vs Muto Prime

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Probably MUTO Prime, she should be able to pull Tiamat out of the water and onto land to crush her. A monster has to pretty much already be in the water for Tiamat to drag them down further in, and while she would win if Prime started underwater, assuming Prime starts on land means Jinshin-Mushi wins.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.