Sharptooth vs Zombie Argentinosaurus

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Breakdown
Keizer

Sharptooth vs Zombie Argentinosaurus

Post by Breakdown »

https://primaltv.fandom.com/wiki/Infect ... tinosaurus

vs

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Sharpt ... _Abilities

Arena: Prehistoric Jungle

Rules: Scaled if needed.

Verdict:

Honestly I'm kind of tempted to vote for the zombie Argentinosaurus. It's insanely strong, able to plow through trees effortlessly a d literally mash other sauropods of it's kind to bloody pulps. It also has a gnarly bite, able to tear massive chunks out of other sauropods. Despite it's rotting body, it was able to survive being submerged in lava for a brief period of time.

Sure the Sharptooth has supernatural levels of durability, but all it takes is one good bite to transmit the disease. Even if the Sharptooth kills the sauropod and puts it out of it's misery, soon it too will succumb to the plague.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Sharptooth vs Zombie Argentinosaurus

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The zombie Argentinosaurus takes it. Even if we give Sharptooth immunity to the disease, the infected is strong enough to literally pulp others of its non-infected kind and smash through everything in its path. It also survived getting dropped in lava for a time, which means Sharptooth’s only shot to kill it would be to rip it apart until it couldn’t move any more, and with something as aggressive and frenzied as the infected, that’s not happening in time.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'm not seeing Sharptooth winning this. While both dinosaurs are hard to put down, the Argentinosaurus takes it to another level with absolutely refusing to stay down even when in a rotted decomposing state. Being able to survive being submerged in lava for a time convinces me that Sharptooth just can't put down the Argentinosaurus before being done in. Even if we had it so Sharptooth wouldn't fall victim to the plague, he'll still get his throat torn out at some point or another.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

After just watching the Primal episode with the infected Argentinosaurus, I’ve come to the conclusion that Sharptooth claims victory here. The mad sauropod may be fast and relentless and ignores a good majority of wounds that should’ve been mortal, but he’s never fought an opponent as fast, incredibly athletic, unspeakably vicious and absurdly durable as Sharptooth. Multiple tail whips to the face from Littlefoot’s mother did nothing but knock him back; slamming his head through solid rock (and in one case, the face of a cliff) did nothing but compel him to either throw a f***ing fit and get back up storming, or literally jump up in the air like an oversized serval and rip open Littlefoot’s mother’s back.

And lest we forget… … …

Also, the infected sauropod’s flesh is relatively weak and can easily be ripped and torn by strong pressure—to say nothing of teeth and claws like Sharptooth has. Sharptooth’s likely going to come storming in and just pounce upon the hapless zombie before just proceeding to rip him apart until there’s only a motionless husk of a sauropod that can’t fight back.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image