Indominus Rex vs the worst Spinosaurus ever conceived by humankind

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Indominus Rex vs the worst Spinosaurus ever conceived by humankind

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Indominus Rex

VS

Spinosaurus

Rules: Sizes are unchanged.

Battleground: Isla Nublar.

Verdict: All the Indominus has to do is knock the "Spinosaurus" over and the latter breaks its back, and the fight's over. Indominus takes this.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Indominus Rex vs the worst Spinosaurus ever conceived by humankind

Post by Kiryu2012 »

The Monsters Resurrected Spino is kinda in a weird place between strong and weak; it can kill a Carcharodontosaurus with one blow and cut into a Sarcosuchus with its claws, and yet it can be overpowered by a few Rugops. In theory it might give Indominus a good fight, but the moment she knocks it over is pretty much where it's over.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Going off that intro montage for spinosaurus, all he would need to do is claw the Indominous in the neck like that crocodile. But yes, knocking him onto his back would probably kill that spinosaurus.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:50 am

Rules: Sizes are unchanged.

Spino slaughters then, given that this monstrosity was able to eat a 15 foot "Rugops" (even if it looks more like a carcharodontosaur) in one bite which if we compare this to a normal Spinosaurus jaw means this is a 36-54 meter fucking kaiju compared to poor 12-14 meter Darcy.

Like holy shit, somebody get this thing to fight Godzilla.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:52 pm Spino slaughters then, given that this monstrosity was able to eat a 15 foot "Rugops" (even if it looks more like a carcharodontosaur) in one bite which if we compare this to a normal Spinosaurus jaw means this is a 36-54 meter fucking kaiju compared to poor 12-14 meter Darcy.

Yet it also is smaller than a Paralititan and was unable to kill one because of the tail. And it doesn’t absolutely dwarf the Saurosuchus (which shouldn’t exist in the same time period) that it carves into like cake. I think the documentary just sucks at being consistent among everything else.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:02 pm
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:52 pm Spino slaughters then, given that this monstrosity was able to eat a 15 foot "Rugops" (even if it looks more like a carcharodontosaur) in one bite which if we compare this to a normal Spinosaurus jaw means this is a 36-54 meter fucking kaiju compared to poor 12-14 meter Darcy.

Yet it also is smaller than a Paralititan and was unable to kill one because of the tail. And it doesn’t absolutely dwarf the Saurosuchus (which shouldn’t exist in the same time period) that it carves into like cake. I think the documentary just sucks at being consistent among everything else.
Yeah, the documentary flat out says that the Spino is 60 feet long despite the aforementioned 15 feet Rugops eating feat. This depiction of Spino is lowkey all over the place in terms of consistency.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SoggyNoodles2016

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:02 pm
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:52 pm Spino slaughters then, given that this monstrosity was able to eat a 15 foot "Rugops" (even if it looks more like a carcharodontosaur) in one bite which if we compare this to a normal Spinosaurus jaw means this is a 36-54 meter skreeonking kaiju compared to poor 12-14 meter Darcy.

Like holy poop, somebody get this thing to fight Godzilla.
clearly it can also change size

Alright, then it's just 60 feet like Kiryu said lol

Still wins because it's feats are straight up bullshit but Darcy has a better shot, especially if she can trip it.

(Also, yeah, it's utter bullshit, especially the Sarcosuchus bit, with all the other documentaries who have messed that up)
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Holy shit could that Doc possibly wank the Spinosaurus any harder? I was honestly expecting them to claim it could shoot antimatter rays from its eyes and fly.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:52 pm Like holy poop, somebody get this thing to fight Godzilla.
I'm taking you up on that

Aaaand yeah, MR Spino probably wrecks Indominus' poop the moment it's claws scrape it's neck.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I can’t get over this Spino, he bitch-slaps a creature around the size of a T-Rex so hard it snaps its neck, then carves into a Saurosuchus like it’s a fucking pie, but if he falls over he dies instantly and in the “documentary” this was caused by a bunch of tiny dinosaurs that they already established he could slaughter individually with no issue harassing him. He’d mutilate several versions of King Kong, but Kevin McAllister with twenty minutes of prep time could beat this thing.

I guess the Indom loses because the Spino immediately uses his arms as opposed to waiting about 15 seconds to do so like Indom, but if he slips up with where he claws and the Indom lasts long enough to use her arms she’ll win because she just has to dislodge his footing.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:31 pm I can’t get over this Spino, he bitch-slaps a creature around the size of a T-Rex so hard it snaps its neck, then carves into a Saurosuchus like it’s a skreeonking pie, but if he falls over he dies instantly and in the “documentary” this was caused by a bunch of tiny dinosaurs that they already established he could slaughter individually with no issue harassing him. He’d mutilate several versions of King Kong, but Kevin McAllister with twenty minutes of prep time could beat this thing.
Now you know how I feel having been cursed with the knowledge of this thing since I saw the original series back in 2009.

RIP Evan.