Diablo (Primal Rage) vs Black Diablos

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Diablo respect thread

Arena: Desert (Monster Hunter Movie)

Rules:
-Standard

Verdict: Diablo's fire breath and teleportation can make him an annoying opponent, but Black Diablos' durability and weaponry make me feel inclined to side with her. Diablo can possibly win this if he can go for a throat bite and use his fire simultaneously like what he did on Sauron, but I doubt Black Diablos is gonna be giving him the chance. One wrong move on Diablo's part, and he might end up getting skewered on her horns.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Diablo (Primal Rage) vs Black Diablos

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Comic Diablo is kinda a big disappointment considering how he is in the game, Black Diablos’ sheer durability will keep her alive well enough and her horns and strength should put Diablo down.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.