Hyper Zetton Deathscythe vs. Mothra Leo

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Hyper Zetton Deathscythe vs. Mothra Leo

Post by HillyHulk »

Hyper Zetton Deathscythe vs Mothra Leo

Links to Bios:
https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Zetton#Hy ... eathscythe
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mothra_leo.htm#i

Verdict:
This one is actually kind of difficult to decide. Deathscythe's teleportation is a significant counter to the arsenal of Mothra Leo. Leo isn't defenseless, however, because of his ability to split into multiple moths. It ultimately depends on who can hit who most since they won't land hard hitting blows without weakening each other first which will be difficult to do. I slightly lean Mothra Leo since he can still defend himself when split into the moths but this will be no cakewalk for the son of Mothra... :Mothra61: .

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Hyper Zetton Deathscythe vs. Mothra Leo

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Leo should take this one, his abilities just hit much harder than HZD’s, which means while Leo can afford to take hits from his foe, HZD won’t really be able to.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: Hyper Zetton Deathscythe vs. Mothra Leo

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Yeah, despite his name, HZD isn't nearly as capable and powerful as the original Hyper Zetton from Ultraman Saga. The teleportation is going to be an annoyance for Leo more than anything.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?