Kong (KSI) vs. Future Predator (Primeval) x2

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Kong (KSI) vs. Future Predator (Primeval) x2

Post by UltimateDitto »

Kong
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_ ... verse.html

Future Predator
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... NUOahue2rn

Arena: Skull Island 2017

The future predator is roughly as big as the smaller Skull Crawlers that attacked Kong.

I'm not sure what's with the predator towards the end of the video moving erratically with the energy ball, so we're going to ignore that.
---
So overall I believe Kong can win this fairly handily, with no young to defend the Predators won't be nearly as ferocious like it was in the Gorgonopsid fight, but against opponents like the giant bugs, they were very dangerous and aggressive. The bite is deadly as well as their method of repeatedly jabbing opponents with their claws.

However, Kong is no stranger to speedy and agile beasts with razor sharp teeth and claws, If he can get his hands on the Predators which he will, then Kong definitely has enough strength to put them down permanently. I believe the skull is the weakspot as it houses the organs for its echolocation and overall being described as light weight and seeing as how Kong crushed the younger SkullCrawlers and going toe to toe with big one, I believe he can pull out the win here.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Kong (KSI) vs. Future Predator (Primeval) x2

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Kong should be able to take it, they’ll give him more issue than two Skullcrawlers would, but a good hit to the skull should put them out of commission given how the Gorgonopsid falling on it killed one.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.