Godzilla Vs Gigan but SOMETHING FUNNEH'S GOING ON, YEH BETTAH CHECK IT OUT

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
SoggyNoodles2016

Godzilla Vs Gigan but SOMETHING FUNNEH'S GOING ON, YEH BETTAH CHECK IT OUT

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Godzilla, with the aid of his trusted quadrapedal spiked ally,
Liz

ANGUIRUS confront the evil forces of the Space Hunter M Nebula, Gigan and a totally normal Ghidorah.

Exactly like 1972.

Arena: World Children's Land

Rules: Scaled.

Verdict: Desghidorah single handely carries the Nebulans to victory. Junior and Lizzie are tough cookies but I'm not sure their power will be enough to stop the onslaught of Hell Fire they'll have to get through to lay into Des.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Re: Godzilla Vs Gigan but SOMETHING FUNNEH'S GOING ON, YEH BETTAH CHECK IT OUT

Post by Jermobooka »

Zilla and Liz are royally fucked. Gigan might as well just sit this one out, cuz Des has this in the bag.
Liz is going down first, with Zilla soon after. Maybe Gigan could contribute a slice with a saw disk or two, but it won’t really be needed since Zilla and Liz are already gonna be mince meat
Last edited by Jermobooka on Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I mean, Desghidorah has the potential to lose a head if Lizzie gets ahold of him. Japanese kaiju or not, she isn't to be underestimated. She has all the lethality of a crocodile combined with very substantial durability. Taking a barrage of Hellfire missiles to the face is no small feat at her size; any pre-17 Kong incarnation would've been blown to pieces by that.

But yes, she'll succumb to DG's firepower eventually, and Junior doesn't have the durability to hang here at all.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Sadly, I have to give this one to Desghidorah. His durability, melee brutality and firepower are gonna end up skreeonking ToonZilla up beyond repair and taking out Lizzie in a single blow.

The noodles are truly soggy with this match.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

If Godzilla and Lizzie dogpile Desghidorah immediately they could rip him apart, but between his pulse and general firepower Desghidorah is gonna blast them apart while any attempts they make to kill him are blocked by said pulse and his ridiculous durability.

Gigan should be able to contribute with his chainsaws, especially because Des does like to grab foes with his jaws and hold them, letting Gigan do what he usually likes to do in team battles and chainsaw them while they’re restrained.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Desghidorah and Gigan have this one. Hell, Gigan could probably just clap his chainsaws off to the side as Desghidorah dismantles both Lizzie and Junior here. Tunneling underground? Desghidorah has a ground splitting attack that sends magma or some type of heat upward out of a massive crack. Up close attacks? He’s got a pulse to knock monsters off him as well as being able to surge energy through his bites. Add in some lava gouts and his hellflame alongside his insane durability and he’s just going to dominate here. Plus if Gigan does join in the fight, he can probably handle Lizzie or Junior fairly well. His chainsaws might spark off Lizzie, but they’ll probably tear through Junior with enough strikes.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.