KOTM but Heisei

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

KOTM but Heisei

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Based on a cool hoodie that my brother got me for my birthday, so why not?

Godzilla: https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzi ... sei.htm#84

VS

Mothra: https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Mothra/Heisei

VS

Rodan: https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/rodan_heisei.htm#f

VS

King Ghidorah: https://wikizilla.org/wiki/King_Ghidorah/Heisei

Rules: Sizes are unchanged; 84-89 Godzilla; At two minutes into the fight, Ghidorah will be broken free of Futurian mind control.

Battleground: Boston.

Verdict: Abstaining between Mothra and King Ghidorah here. Ghidorah is incredibly dangerous both up close and at a range, but Mothra has all kinds of tricks up her nonexistent sleeve that are enough to put even a supercharged Godzilla on the fight of his life.

Leaning ever so slightly towards Ghidorah due to beam spamming and durability.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Re: KOTM but Heisei

Post by Gojira1604 »

Ghidorah wins against anyone who he gets close enough to bite, the others will just weaken themselves enough for him to get them later on tired & battered.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

If this were KotM but Heisei, wouldn’t this be two teams?

Anyway, Godzilla probably takes this handily. Heisei Rodan sucks. Heisei Ghidorah sucks. Heisei Mothra can’t take much of a beating.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

KK42 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:14 am If this were KotM but Heisei, wouldn’t this be two teams?

Anyway, Godzilla probably takes this handily. Heisei Rodan sucks. Heisei Ghidorah sucks. Heisei Mothra can’t take much of a beating.
Uhh... Heisei Rodan was wiping the floor with a far larger and more powerful Godzilla until Godzilla was able to get his hands on him, and Heisei Ghudorah was strangling said Godzilla and crushing his neck. The far more fragile G80's is going to drop if either one gets to hsve their way with him.

I'm actuslly leaning Ghidorah here, because aside from a nuclear pulse, no one here has the means of taking down Ghidorah, and if Godzilla drops early on? Well that's an easy Ghidorah win.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

I say Godzilla with Ghidorah a close second. Mothra will probably go first. The plot armor was very strong with her in her matchup with supercharged Godzilla with Godzilla never really making moves to seriously injure her and directing them to Battra instead as not to hurt children's feelings. I find it very likely if Godzilla bit Mothra like Battra she'd be just as injured. Not to mention the pulse wave was a definitive knockout against her until Battra saved the day and that was the only real hit Godzilla got in other than one brief blast. She'll probably delay him similar to seen in film with the scales but that is when the pulse comes out and she is finished. Assuming Ghidorah or Rodan don't do it first which Rodan probably will. Rodan would be very effective against Mothra here because of his speed and mostly physical attacks. After Mothra goes I would say Rodan. Rodan can withstand Godzilla's beam for a bit and I guess the same against Ghidorah. However he lacks the firepower to down either of them so this goes vs Godzilla and Ghidorah. Now I am sure supercharged Godzilla has a bit of a boost against Mothra and Ghidorah in film so without that it might be a bit tough but I think Godzilla will pull through. Since he doesn't seem to pulse in quick succession he might not have it if he needed to use it to kill Mothra. Depends on whether that happened or if Rodan downs her first. Personally I think Rodan would beat Godzilla to the punch here. Rodan doesn't mess around with melee combat as shown against Godzilla and Mechagodzilla. With the pulse Godzilla has this. If we recreate how it goes in film without outside aid let's just say Ghidorah starts trampling Godzilla and it seems he might lose. The pulse will comes out and eventually I think Godzilla will win as a result. If the pulse has already been used then it is much more interesting and Ghidorah has a real chance of winning probably even with the odds favoring him. However since Rodan probably will end up damaging Mothra before Godzilla I think it is more likely the pulse is on reserve.