King Kong (2005) vs. Scorpios rex

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

King Kong (2005) vs. Scorpios rex

Post by MoarCrossovers »

King Kong

VS

Scorpios rex

Rules:
Scaled.
There are two Scorpios.
The Scorpios retain their in-show personalities and are not allied with each other.

Arena:
Skull Island jungle

Verdict: I'm leaning towards the Scorpios in this scenario. They're both far more aggressive than the V.rexes and less likely to focus their attention elsewhere. Kong could handle one with some difficulty, but two, I feel, might be too much.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: King Kong (2005) vs. Scorpios rex

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I’m my opinion, Jackson’s Kong was the most brutal, aggressive and relentless incarnation of the character. Being able to handle and defeat three super-sized T-Rexes by his lonesome is an incredible feat, so I’m definitely giving this to Kong.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Kong excels at killing dinosaurs, so I think he takes this. The Scorpios will likely distract one another, too, taking some pressure off of Kong. Those venomous quills will be a major problem, though, and Kong will probably die shortly after the fight is over.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The fact that the two psycho-dinos are also going to be snapping at each other should give Kong a W, if they were both solely focused on him it would be different. Yeah, Kong beat up three “evolved” T-Rexes, but the V-Rexes are idiots who were barely even focused on him. If Anne hadn’t been there to distract the dumbfucks, Kong would have been mauled.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Mmmm, I'm gonna disagree and say this is a Kong loss. The Scorpios might be easy to pick off, but as seen in the fight with Blue, attacking one will get that one set on killing you until the other snaps back. And Kong mostly puts all his focus on one opponent, just casually back slapping anyone who gets close which has the downside of keeping the Scorpius LASER focused on Kong and not each other. Combine that with Kong's mediocre durability with the Scorpios strength, claws, jaws and poison (one quill is basically an instant game over even IF Kong wins) and I say the monkey dies in a lot less graceful setting.

RIP Evan.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

This is a tough match but I am going to say the Scorpios rexes will reign supreme in the end. Ordinarily I would say Kong would win when we are just talking about regular dinosaurs. However the scorpios are not ordinary dinosaurs. The poison quills alone would at the very least result in a draw even if Kong was able to destroy both of them. Now 2005 Kong is very brutal and a savage fighter so he will be able to hold is own for a bit but the genetically enhanced intelligence and poison will do him in the end.