Godzilla Battle Royale: Rip Off Edition

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Godzilla Battle Royale: Rip Off Edition

Post by HillyHulk »

Agon vs. Ogra vs. Yongary (1967)

Links to Bios:
https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Agon
https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Ogra
https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Yonggary

Verdict:
Agon is painfully slow, giving his adversaries plenty of time to bring him down though the flame is probably going to hurt (Yonggary since Ogra is well enough facing fire). Ogra should be durable enough to handle both the fire and horn laser from Yonggary to starting beating him up. I'm pretty sure this one goes to Ogra... huh, this was shorter than I anticipated.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Godzilla Battle Royale: Rip Off Edition

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Ogra should have this one, much greater durability than either of her foes means they won’t be able to do much as she lays into them.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

Hey where's Gamera? Anyway I say Orga easily. The other two just don't have near the amount of feats Orga has been shown. Orga's regeneration is amazing and has a devastating beam weapon. Not to mention can hold his own in melee.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Zasraniec wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:06 pm Hey where's Gamera? Anyway I say Orga easily. The other two just don't have near the amount of feats Orga has been shown. Orga's regeneration is amazing and has a devastating beam weapon. Not to mention can hold his own in melee.
This is Ogra, not Orga. Ogra is the adult Gorgo.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

LOL! I need to learn to read! Can't believe I missed that! Anyway this still goes to "Orga" in my opinion because Ogra seems to be the most durable of the three. She seems to lack an offensive weapon but given her durability I think she'll be able to slowly close in and bash them to death with her massive hands. Agon seems to almost never use his beam and Yongary is pretty durable but I don't think has been shown to be as impressive as Ogra. Although since he is the most beam capable I think he would at least be able to down Agon and maybe delay Ogra a bit. However once Ogra closes in it's curtains for him.