Blue vs Kong

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Blue vs Kong

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

https://jurassicpark.fandom.com/wiki/Blue

Vs

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/King_Kong/Legendary

Rules:

1. No axe for Kong

2. Scaled

Arena: Main Street (Jurassic World)

Call ke crazy, but I am leaning Blue here. She is a freak of nature by JP raptor standards, able to kick and fling the far larger Indoraptor and surviving getting slammed into walls and the ceiling by the Scorpius Rexes. Kong is in for the fight of his.life against this fast, intelligent, and ruthless hunter.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Blue vs Kong

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Even if we assume she’s the same height as Kong, she’ll not only be way lighter than him, she’ll also be way lighter than Godzilla who Kong was able to stagger and match in melee. Yeah, she’s faster than him, but a punch that forced MV Godzilla back and that he definitely felt is going to be bone-cracking against a foe this thin and light.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

King Kong’s gonna pulverize Blue. The power of retconned empathy isn’t gonna help her here.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Dynomy-DX
Interpol Agent

Post by Dynomy-DX »

I can see the argument for Blue, and she’ll definitely land some good hits in. But Kong’s got experience fighting Skullcrawlers and Godzilla himself, yet still got back up. Blue’s fast, but still frail. So if Kong gets his hands on her, it’s over.
Reignited... and hopefully less weird this time around.

I'm a guy with simple interests. Mostly revolving around monsters blowing up entire cities.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

I love it when people ignore durability feats of smaller monsters and just assume naturally larger ones will obliterate them when scaled.

Kong isn't going to accomplish anything by beating on Blue. She's shrugged off hits way bigger than what he's capable of dishing out with his bare fists. Kong's only chance of putting her down is to go for a jaw snap or something similar. And while that's certainly still possible, I don't see it happening before he gets torn up by her claws more often than not.
Last edited by Inferno Rodan on Mon May 31, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Inferno Rodan wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:56 pm I love it when people ignore durability feats of smaller monsters and just assume naturally larger ones will obliterate them when scaled.
What durability feats are those, out of curiosity?
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

KK42 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:50 pm
Inferno Rodan wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:56 pm I love it when people ignore durability feats of smaller monsters and just assume naturally larger ones will obliterate them when scaled.
As I mentioned/alluded to in the OP, Blue got bitchslapped by the Indominus Rex, something far larger and stronger than her, and was only knocked out cold for a few minutes. In Fallen Kingdom, she was outfighting the Indoraptor and sending it flying through windows, and in Camp Cretaceous...
Spoiler:
She got pinned beneath a jeep and once freed ran off like nothing happened, and later on fought TWO Scorpio Rexes, prototype Indominuses as latge as a Ceratosaurus, and got thrown, slammed, and smashed into walls and the roof od the visitor center with their full mass, and just kept fighting with no hint of slowing down.
Blue is just frankly nutty in terms of durability and strength.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Dynomy-DX
Interpol Agent

Post by Dynomy-DX »

Giratina93 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:07 pm
KK42 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:50 pm
As I mentioned/alluded to in the OP, Blue got bitchslapped by the Indominus Rex, something far larger and stronger than her, and was only knocked out cold for a few minutes. In Fallen Kingdom, she was outfighting the Indoraptor and sending it flying through windows, and in Camp Cretaceous...
Spoiler:
She got pinned beneath a jeep and once freed ran off like nothing happened, and later on fought TWO Scorpio Rexes, prototype Indominuses as latge as a Ceratosaurus, and got thrown, slammed, and smashed into walls and the roof od the visitor center with their full mass, and just kept fighting with no hint of slowing down.
Blue is just frankly nutty in terms of durability and strength.
Well shoot, now I realize I gotta catch up with Camp Cretaceous. That is one sturdy raptor.
Reignited... and hopefully less weird this time around.

I'm a guy with simple interests. Mostly revolving around monsters blowing up entire cities.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, every installment of the franchise that rolls around, Blue becomes less "a unique raptor" and more "literally a mini T. Rex in her durability and misson to murder every villain dino".

She'll give Kong a hell of a fight but I kind of got to give it to the monkey. She's not gonna get simply bitch slapped and die like was earlier suggested, but I think Kong having grabby hands and more mobility means he can get the jump on her.

RIP Evan.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

Blue is a great fighter but I am giving this to Kong. Kong is well known to be a good dinosaur killer. Well unless that dinosaur is a supermonster of atomic energy of course! Anyway I think Kong will eventually overpower and kill Blue. If Kong could tank a bit of Godzilla's melee I am sure he can survive what Blue has to offer given how inhumanly strong Godzilla is.