Godzilla Battle Royale But EEEEEEEVILLLLL

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Godzilla Battle Royale But EEEEEEEVILLLLL

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Godzilla (GMK) vs Shin Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla vs Cyber-Godzilla

Arena: Tokyo

Rules:
-Standard Heisei size scaling
-End of film 4th form Shin, with his overheating weakness disabled
-Spacegodzilla doesn't have his fortress
-GMK is assumed to be able to absorb his opponents' energy projectiles similar to how he absorbed Ghidorah's gravity bolts

Verdict: Giving this to Spacegodzilla, mostly for his firepower and endurance. GMK and Cyber lack the durability to really hang with SG and Shin for super long, even with the former's energy absorption, and GMK's melee is hard countered by SG's beams. Shin's cutting lasers will prove hazardous to most of his opponents, but Spacegodzilla should survive and heal from it long enough to take him down. Even without his fortress, and with Shin's glaring weakness removed, Spacegodzilla's ranged attacks should eventually take their toll on him, and his regen can really help him hang in there against Shin's light show.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Re: Godzilla Battle Royale But EEEEEEEVILLLLL

Post by HillyHulk »

Shin is going to leave a lot of foes hurting... then he will die after killing the rather frail Cyber-Godzilla. Between SpaceGodzilla's defense and projectiles and GMK Godzilla's own projectiles and strength, Shin will not get another chance to unleash any major attacks. GMK's hide should hold since I doubt the beams are strong enough to break through and that's a good thing since he's going to need it against SpaceGodzilla. While get up close is unlikely with the Gravity Tornado and flight, GMK's energy absorption is his ace in the hole between them. If he can hold out long enough for a good shot, the amplified atomic ray could possibly break through the shield and take him out.

Spacegodzilla can very well win this one, but I do see Godzilla having a chance too... (also, is Shin :Godzilla68: really evil? He seemed more like a mutated force of nature to me).
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sun May 30, 2021 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SpaceGodzilla could beat all three of these guys if they were working together.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Every time someone simplifies Shin to an evil Godzilla, Toho kills a kitten.

GMK kind of wins this doesn't he? Given he can absorb the other beams for this match, all he has to do is survive a couple of Shin or Spacegodzilla's beams and then he can one shot basically everyone.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Mon May 31, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:25 pm GMK kind of wins this doesn't he? Given he can absorb the other beams for this match, all he has to do is survive a couple of Shin or Spacegodzilla's beams and then he can one shot basically everyone.
He absorbed beams that were continuously firing on him, we have no proof he could absorb beams like SpaceGodzilla’s which are a single blast and that’s it. And even if he could, it would take a lot for him to absorb it, and given how potent Corona Beams are, GMK Godzilla can’t afford to take a few much less a lot. SpaceG could also probably survive the beam with his own energy added to it anyway considering how damn much it took to kill him. GMK Godzilla could have better luck absorbing Shin’s beam if Shin focuses it solely on him, but that’s more likely to just end in GMK Godzilla getting a hole punched in him.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:25 pm
GMK kind of wins this doesn't he? Given he can absorb the other beams for this match, all he has to do is survive a couple of Shin or Spacegodzilla's beams and then he can one shot basically everyone.
... I am not seeing it. There is no world where GMK wins this.

A few things to debunk first (one which relates to why GMK ain't winning)

1. Shin's weakness isn't overheating, it is literslly running out of energy. Overheating was only an issue in form 3. For the benefit of Shin, let's assume he has unlimited energy reserves here...

2. GMK Goji requires prolonged exposure to an energy type to be able to absorb it. Note how Ghidorah's electric bites weren't being absorbed, or the first flyby of gravity bolts?

With that said, Cyberzilla dies first as the most fragile member here. That leaves GMK stuck between Shin and Spacegodzilla, both whom are going to be spamming their projectiles and beams left and right. The Corona Beam is going to blast chunks out of GMK, and he will not be enjoying that. He also prefers to get up close and brawl his opponent, like against Baragon and Ghidorah. He gets up close to Spacegodzilla, and he will be getting a tail through the gut, or more corona beams to the face, neither which are healthy for him. By the time he COULD begin absorbing them, GMK is going to either be on death's doorstep, or just plain dead. And Shin... Shin doesn't take explosions well. Or have any ability to really hurt SpaceG given his hilariously durable Spacegodzilla is.

Edit: GvR ninja'd me
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Huh.

K, my bad then.

Yeah, Spacegodzilla wins. Shin is the only one who will last and he just doesn't have the versatility of SG.

RIP Evan.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

This is interesting. Except for Cyber Godzilla because he will go down fast. However with infinite energy Shin will be a nasty combatant and GMK being able to absorb the other's energy attacks will also make him nasty. I am still going to lean Spacegodzilla because Spacegodzilla has shown to be more than capable of reflecting beams back to the target. Shin has not been shown to have any real melee capability and while GMK has some he seems to lack regeneration. So while I think this will be fairly close I think Spacegodzilla is the only one balanced enough between durability and firepower to actually outclass the others. Especially since Spacegodzilla seems to prefer to toy with opponents and being outnumbered will probably have him be serious for a while. If Shin was injured my human weapons the way he was I really am scared for what Spacegodzilla and GMK Godzilla will do to him.