Gwangi vs Yamato Guardians

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Gwangi vs Yamato Guardians

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gwangi vs Baragon, Mothra, and Ghidorah

Arena: Yakushima

Rules:
-Gwangi is scaled up to around Godzilla's size
-Mothra and Baragon can transfer their souls to Ghidorah upon death; one will turn him into King Ghidorah, the other will grant him his Gravity Bolts

Verdict: Individually, Gwangi could handle the Guardians well enough, though Mothra will be the most annoying for her flight and stingers. All of them together, though, could prove to be a hard fight for him. Baragon's not likely to fare too well up close with Gwangi apart from his burrowing, but if Gwangi manages to kill him, that just gives Ghidorah his flight and energy shield attack. I doubt Gwangi will enjoy getting hit by King Ghidorah's sphere attack, and if Mothra's still around, she can give aerial support while Ghidorah takes the fight up close if Gwangi's still alive.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Gwangi vs Yamato Guardians

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gwangi gets the shit electrocuted out of him, dropped into a sinkhole, and poison needles in his eyes and mouth. He does not win.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Funny how it's the weaklings who gets Gwangi and not Monster X.
For Emperor and Empire!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Baragon and Mothra are within Gwangi's wheelhouse of what he can decently deal with, individually. Ghidorah is NOT in that wheelhouse, because even in base form, those electric bites are going to make Gwangi hate life. Throw in the gravity bolts, and Gwangi's just kinda dead. Throw all three of them in, and the poor dinosaur won't be able to figure out who to go after before he gets put beneath the ground.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Voyager wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:49 pm Funny how it's the weaklings who gets Gwangi and not Monster X.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

KK42 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:59 am
👆 that's also Gwangi's reaction when monsters every other FM meme can beat take him down easily

RIP Evan.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Gwangi would actually have a solid chance of winning if Ghidorah was stuck in his base state. But since that's not the case he's gonna go down once KG gets access to the shield blast thing and Gravity beams.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Inferno Rodan wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:02 pm Gwangi would actually have a solid chance of winning if Ghidorah was stuck in his base state. But since that's not the case he's gonna go down once KG gets access to the shield blast thing and Gravity beams.
I see Gwangi taking out Baragon with very little trouble, and only getting angry that he can't get Mothra unless she gets close to him, which she will, and well, there's a lot of neck to bite on Ghidorah.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.