Four Kings of the Monsters vs Hyper Zetton (Saga)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Four Kings of the Monsters vs Hyper Zetton (Saga)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Godzilla (Showa), Godzilla (Heisei), Godzilla (FW), and Shin Godzilla VS Hyper Zetton (Saga)

Arena: Tokyo

Rules: * Heisei Scaling.
* No retreat.
* 70s Showa Godzilla.
* Shin is as he is during the final battle of the movie.
* Hyper Zetton begins as Gigant, will evolve into Imago Hyper Zetton upon being defeated. Alien Bat is in control of the Imago version as in the movie.
* Heisei will absorb the radiation of his fallen allies. If one is defeated before him, he will be supercharged like with Fire Rodan’s sacrifice. A second, he will become Burning, and if the last falls before him, he will enter the Critical Burning state of 1180 Degrees, and will melt down three minutes after this. Since Godzilla will be dead before Hyper Zetton, this qualifies as a win for Hyper Zetton.

Verdict: I have a difficult time coming to a conclusion here, I’ve gotta abstain. The Godzillas should be able to defeat Gigant without casualty, though it will not be easy regardless. It’s when Imago comes into play that things start going downhill for the team. Being able to withstand hits from a fusion of three incredibly powerful Ultras means Hyper Zetton can handle plenty of damage outside of his constant teleportation, so even when they do tag him with beams it’ll take a lot to bring him down. HZ will pretty much treat the Godzillas like he did Zero, Dyna, and Cosmos, beating them around with constant, fast attacks and absorbing their beams to reflect them right back, leaving them unable to counter at all as he swiftly wears them down. I do think once Godzillas start falling is when they’ll have their best shot at taking Hyper Zetton down, as with Heisei’s Red Spiral Rays they’ll have a method of dealing very heavy damage to their foe. Though, HZ is controlled by an intelligent being, so it is entirely likely Alien Bat could focus Heisei down and beat him into unconscious and perhaps execute him, cutting off the potential for Burning. If Critical Burning comes into play, I do think Hyper Zetton is in dire trouble unless he just chooses to not engage at all and stall, but Bat would have no way of knowing that’s going to happen so, it’s unlikely he’d do that.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Re: Four Kings of the Monsters vs Hyper Zetton (Saga)

Post by Gojira2001 »

I’m surprised that Keizer Godzilla isn’t added as extra insurance for this fight just in case Heisei dies first. Anyways HZ is gonna be teleporting like crazy, which is going to make the job for these Godzilla’s quite difficult. If Heisei dies first, then the group is kinda screwed here. But if he survives and Meltdown happens and Bat decides to close the distance, it’s a guaranteed win for team Godzilla. I’m abstaining for now, need to think more on this.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Four Kings of the Monsters vs Hyper Zetton (Saga)

Post by Giratina93 »

Heisei and Shin's beam spam natures are really going to screw the team over here, given that Hyper Zetton can just absorb and reflect those beams right back . HZ's actual offense is rather lackluster aside from the teleport spamming, though once Shin falls either from his own beams or from HZ slapping him around enough, that's going to give Heisei the juice he needs to really bring the pain, so long as Showa and/or FW can distract HZ, an easier task said than done. As for people saying "if Heisei dies first", given what Heisei's been able to deal with, I doubt he's going to die any time soon even from what HZ's cooking, but a spiral ray or two reflected back at him is going to HUUUURT.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!