Kong and Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Kong and Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla

Post by Giratina93 »

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_ ... a.html#one

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/tv/godzilla_gts.htm

vs

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/kiryu.htm#02

Rules:

1. Kong is juiced up on electricity

Arena: Hong Kong

It's time for the match everyone has been waiting for, Godzilla and Kong vs Mechagodzilla... but everyone looks a little off for some reason. I'm leaning heavily toward Toonzilla and Kong. Kiryu is an adept fighter with a lot of firepower, but Toonzilla can run circles around him, and Kong can be enough of a distraction and a threat of his own to give Toonzilla ample chance to do some real damage to Kiryu. Of course, if the AZC lands, it's curtains for whoever it hits...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Kong and Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Here’s the thing, Kong can deal damage for certain, but every attack Kiryu hits him with is gonna be brutal. The missiles will be brutal on him, the maser cannon I’m pretty sure isn’t actual electricity so it’s gonna shred Kong, and the rocket-charge that launched Godzilla across the city is probably gonna break Kong’s bones. It’ll at least incapacitate him given that he was knocked out by conking his head on a rock.

Kiryu vs Zilla Junior I believe would go to Kiryu, but after a difficult fight. ZJ just can’t handle Kiryu’s firepower, but he’ll leave Kiryu battered for certain.

I think the duo has a chance to win, but they’ll need to play it smart, if Kong gets hit hard then they’re in for a rough time. Leaning Kiryu.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon May 10, 2021 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Godzilla alone would best Kiryu in combat due to being too fast, too ferocious, and too tricky and intelligent for MechaGodzilla to handle. Add Kong onto the offensive (and jacked on electricity for that matter), and Mecha G is well and utterly f***ed.

Added in 37 seconds:
Also, I assume the combatants are Showa-scaled?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

This is definitely gonna be close. 1v1 I think MechaG wins against each opponent. However his opponents are very intelligent and surely will work well with each other. Kiryu's firepower could end both of its opponents easily but since this is in Hong Kong the duo have plenty of ambush opportunities and Godzilla can even burrow. I don't think either of them is dumb enough to fight Kiryu out in the open or let him get off his icy fatality. I am going to side with the duo here slightly because of their intelligence and Kiryu's own fragility. While Kiryu seems more durable than each of his opponents on their own, is perhaps the frailest Mechagodzilla and won't last very long against a smart assault or maybe even Godzilla's beam. Kong's electrical powers might also be some trouble for the cyborg as well. As I said this will be close and I think Kiryu would still win some matches if it gets lucky with landing a good hit or two.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Man, Kong grabbing Kiryu by the tail and bashing him into all those Hong Kong skyscrapers would be a heck of an image. Probably wouldn't be good for Kiryu's health, either.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio