Dagahra vs. Godzilla (Heisei)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Dagahra vs. Godzilla (Heisei)

Post by HillyHulk »

Dagahra vs. Godzilla (Supercharged = Godzilla vs King Ghidorah onwards)

Links to Bios:
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/dagahra.htm#first
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzi ... sei.htm#91

Verdict:
The barem are useless because of the nuclear pulse and its durability/regeneration will allow him to last for a while. Unforunately, the speed will make it difficult to land a hit and its beams will smart. If he hits the tornado (and he can because of the speed difference) he will definitely gain a win. The red spiral ray hitting would definitely give Godzilla a chance to win. Ultimately, however, the likely winner is Dagahra.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Mon May 10, 2021 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Dagahra vs. Godzilla (Heisei)

Post by Giratina93 »

There won't be a spiral ray coming into play here. Godzilla needs an outside energy source in order to make use of it (Rodan's sacrifice in GvMG2, SG's own runaway energies in GvSG, and GvD is... self-explanatory). With no such energy source here for him to make do with, he's stuck with the normal beams. That being said, it's gonna be a long fight, but I do see Godzilla edging out Dagahra thanks to just being more tanky and having regen and means to deal with the barem.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I think Godzilla’s got this in the bag. Dagahra’s barem will only serve as a nuisance before Godzilla just pulses them off and seriously wounds the sea dragon in the process.

Godzilla’s healing factor will just stitch back together any injuries Dagahra inflicts before the nuclear menace retaliates—and Dagahra has no regeneration to keep himself going. He’ll put up an admirable offensive at the start, but in time it won’t be long before Godzilla treats him the same way Showa Godzilla treated ‘55 Anguirus in Godzilla’s Counterattack.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Dagarha beat Leo due to the latter’s relatively lacking durability and due to the fact that Leo had no way to fight underwater. Godzilla is much more durable than Leo is, and is more than capable of entering the water to take the fight to Dagarha. Dagarha is definitely much faster in the water, and his beams and Barem are definitely gonna leave Godzilla hurting, but I’m giving this to Godzilla after a brutal battle.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.