Showa Alien Alliance vs Godzilla (Heisei)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Showa Alien Alliance vs Godzilla (Heisei)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The Xiliens, Nebulans, Seatopians, and Black Hole Aliens have formed an alliance to conquer the Earth and defeat Godzilla! Except, Godzilla’s looking a little different...

King Ghidorah (Showa), Gigan (Showa), Megalon, Titanosaurus, and Mechagodzilla (1975) VS. Godzilla (Heisei)

Arena: Osaka

Rules: Scaled.
GTTHM Ghidorah.
No retreat.

Verdict: This essentially boils down to whether or not Mechagodzilla can bring Godzilla down before the other four alien pawns are decimated, leaving Mechagodzilla up shit-creek without a paddle. And I don’t see him being able to do so. Godzilla’s going to rip the four apart, perhaps literally if he gets his claws on them, and he’s endured far worse than what Showa MG can put out.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon May 10, 2021 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Showa Alien Alliance vs Godzilla (Heisei)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Titanosaurus will likely be the first to die, as he’ll just get beam spammed to death before he can dish out his tail fin. Gigan and Megalon are next; if a barrage of atomic rays doesn’t put them down, they’ll get in close for melee only to get decimated by a nuclear pulse.

King Ghidorah and MechaGodzilla, the last two standing, will definitely prove to be Big G’s biggest challenges here, but Godzilla’s regeneration and nuclear pulses will likely be enough to lend him victory in the end. And once he brings out the Red Spiral Ray, both invaders are in for the atomic curbstomp of their lives.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

Since there aren't any limits opposed on Heisei Godzilla I am going to give this to him. Otherwise I think the sheer numbers would overwhelm him although I don't even think this team actually has the firepower to actually kill Godzilla. Subdue him perhaps but not kill. Battra and Mothra were able to beat him combined but even then Godzilla was in no real danger. All they could do was really knock him down and transport him with Battra still winding up dead. Not to mention they are much more powerful opponents. If they all get in close and start wailing on Godzilla he's probably going to pulse and maybe even spiral ray in which case it is curtains for them. The biggest weakness of this team is that they don't really have a defense against Godzilla's specialty. Beams. Especially if that nasty red spiral beam is coming out.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

...I won't even explain why there's not going to be a spiral ray here.

That said, Heisei's got this. All of these guys HATE beams, and Heisei's one hell of a beam spammer. Were this MG74, I'd say the alien alliance would have a much better shot at winning, but this is 75, who is mostly going to relegate himself to backup dancer in case things start going south for his buddies, and has no real way of defending himself up close. Megalon and Gigan are going to eat shit from the atomic ray spam, and Titanosaurus is going to last all of ten seconds before he gets a hole burnt through his chest. The literal best hope everyone has is to gang up on him, but that's what the nuclear pulse is for, and none of these guys are going to enjoy it. It's going to end up being MG and Ghidorah, and those dinky little gravity bolts won't be enough to save Ghidorah from getting slammed up and down or thrown into Mechagodzilla...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Yeah, making it the '75 version of Mechagodzilla doomed the team. '74's horrifying onslaught would be a lot for Godzilla to endure on its own, and would give the others time to try to do something. I'm not super sure what, though. In theory, Megalon, Gigan, and Titanosaurus together can deliver a very considerable physical beatdown, and might very well knock Godzilla out. But if he gets into real trouble, that's when the nuclear pulse comes out, and then they're all going to be on the ground and easy targets for the retribution spamming that would follow.

Godzilla takes this. I don't even think he'll have much trouble.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio