Godzilla (Showa) vs Erimaki-Telesdon

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Wanna use Jirass in an FM but are frustrated with how lackluster he is? Why not Frilled Telesdon?

Arena: Hokkaido

Rules:
-Standard
-70's Godzilla

Verdict: Telesdon's energy barrier can reflect the Atomic Ray, but that's not going to make too much of a difference here considering Godzilla can still take him without his ray. Godzilla's definitely strong enough to tear off the frill the moment he gets in close, and he's tough enough to handle Telesdon's projectiles long enough to close the distance. Telesdon's drill attack might be annoying, but I don't see it being enough to give Godzilla too much cause for concern.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: Godzilla (Showa) vs Erimaki-Telesdon

Post by HillyHulk »

Telesdon's frill is annoying, but Godzilla Showa usually relies on physical combat anyway. While this method of attack will be stalled by Telesdon's beams, Godzilla is tough enough to eventually get past them (he did charge through Mechagodzilla's all out assault in "Terror of Mechagodzilla" after all.) Once he gets in range, it's all over as Telesdon simply can't compare to his adversary. Godzilla wins as far as I'm concerned... :Godzilla68: .
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sat May 01, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Godzilla (Showa) vs Erimaki-Telesdon

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Godzilla should have it, Telesdon’s beams and drill attack will hurt but it’s nothing Showa G hasn’t endured in the past. If he was a beam spammer he might be in for a rougher time, but his sparing usage of his beam means he should be fine.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.