Godzilla (GMK) vs. Ultra Brothers

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Godzilla (GMK) vs. Ultra Brothers

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Godzilla (GMK)

vs.

Ultraman
Ultraseven
Ultraman Jack
Ultraman Ace

Kobe, Japan

Rules:
No retreat, battle to the death.

Verdict: My vote goes to the Ultra Bros. I can see Godzilla giving them a hell of a battle, but between their combined abilities and actual fighting skills compared to the Yamato trio, I cannot see an outcome where he wins.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Godzilla (GMK) vs. Ultra Brothers

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yeah, this fight lasts exactly as long as it takes for the Ultra Brothers to begin busting out their special moves and finishers. GMK Godzilla is pretty lackluster by Godzilla standards, with rather rudimentary fighting skill and a beam that just takes too long to get any good power. The Ultra Bros are going to be smacking him around until they decide it's time to kill him, and old beer gut won't be able to mount a proper defense to protect himself...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Ace beheads him
Jack beheads him and lobs off his arms
Seven gets pissed and goes bezerk mode, breaks his arm and slashes his throat
Man just wrestles him and or tears off a part of his body.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

Ultras win by numbers easily. GMK Godzilla is cool but he doesn't really have anything impressive going for him. I guess except for the fact the Ultra Bros wont really be able to "kill" him.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Zasraniec wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:21 pm Ultras win by numbers easily. GMK Godzilla is cool but he doesn't really have anything impressive going for him. I guess except for the fact the Ultra Bros wont really be able to "kill" him.
Never watched the Ultraman series, huh?
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

LamangoKaijura wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:56 pm
Zasraniec wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:21 pm Ultras win by numbers easily. GMK Godzilla is cool but he doesn't really have anything impressive going for him. I guess except for the fact the Ultra Bros wont really be able to "kill" him.
Never watched the Ultraman series, huh?
Given the fact that GMK Godzilla is easily at the top of the bracket of what Showa Ultras face in their respective shows, if not slightly above that level, each of these Ultras would definitely struggle to take on GMK Godzilla 1v1. He's just leaps and miles more durable than 90% of the kaiju the likes of Seven or Ace fight, and given the color timers are in play here, that means the Ultras are really going to not have a lot of time to work with when taking on GMK Godzilla. Were this someone like G2000 or Heisei or even Final Wars, they ain't putting him down in time before time runs out for them, but GMK it's definitely possible, just not a complete "The fight just started and GMK is already dead" like you're suggesting, since also that's not how these Ultras fight. If the Ultras can all bust out their finishers before 3 minutes, they got a good chance. Otherwise, the timers are going to run out, and GMK just kinda wins by default, though I do see them at least attempting some of their usual BS before 3 minutes comes up and it's just Ace there for another 3.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

The Ultra Brothers have this. They have numbers and teamwork on their side, as well as a shit ton of beam attacks to spam at him. Plus, if the others fall to their time limit, Seven will still be there to finish the fight as he has no time limit.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Lmao. No f'n way the Ultras are walking out of this with a victory. For one thing, their timers are still going. Secondly, NONE of them possess nowhere near the amount of firepower that Godzilla tanked when Ghidorah hit him with the spirit ball. Even giving them an extended/unending time limit, they won't take it. They may be able to run around him all day, sure. But they literally have nothing to really put him down. The only *MAYBE* successful attacks that might hurt him are their cutting weapons (the Ultra Slash and Ace's Guillotine), and even then, I'm not convinced they won't do much more than just piss him off. Everytime these weapons are used on non-ordinary Ultra kaiju (IE: the fodder of the week), they fail abysmally. And Godzilla, especially GMK Godzilla, packs a hell of a lot more punch and durability than all of these Ultra's standard opponents.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Wouldn't Ultraseven just freeze Godzilla and the fight is over right then and there? Or does such a tactic only work on weaker Kaiju?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Given the fact that GMK Godzilla is easily at the top of the bracket of what Showa Ultras face in their respective shows, if not slightly above that level,
That's just the thing. They have continued existence beyond their introduction, where they faced even stronger monsters and aliens. Multiple times. I direct you to when Ace had a rematch with Barabas.

This version of Barabas is much stronger then it's original showa counterpart. Plus, there's always the fact that Ace literally punched a perfect hole through Dorogory in 1973. Plus his ability to spawn a fucking katana out of nowhere and uses it VERY effectively.
To back up Ace is Seven, who, despite what MM may say, is one of the strongest Ultras ever, despite being a foot shorter then the others. The best part is about Seven, is he can shrink down to a human size, or even smaller, and fly into GMK Godzilla much like that dinky little sub did and do MORE damage inside of him. Plus the fact he has no time limit. Even if it's not stated in the rules.

Jack and Hyata are here just to be here at this point, but they WILL do some damage. Not much, but it'll add up.
Wouldn't Ultraseven just freeze Godzilla and the fight is over right then and there? Or does such a tactic only work on weaker Kaiju?
Pretty sure all the Ultras present have a freezing attack in some form or another.

Also another fact, GMK Godzilla ISN'T a speedster. All four Ultras can out maneuver anything he throws at them, since they're faster then 01 Baragon, 01 Ghidorah and 01 Mothra.
Last edited by LamangoKaijura on Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:57 pm Wouldn't Ultraseven just freeze Godzilla and the fight is over right then and there? Or does such a tactic only work on weaker Kaiju?
Wouldn't Ultraseven just freeze any of the monsters he ever fought? Because he never used it as a go-to weapon.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla would probably beat all of them one on one, but between their versatility, speed, and experience, poor Big G's just gonna get beam spammed and beaten to death.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

They just need to tear a hole in Godzilla’s throat and they win cause he blows himself up. Seven and Ace could easily do that much, especially the latter if he starts busting out his more powerful techniques. Which, I dunno, I figure he probably would if Godzilla starts to overwhelm them, just because he was dumb in one episode and didn’t use a technique that would have solved the fight quickly doesn’t mean Ace literally cannot use any techniques other than his standard stuff against anyone ever.

I doubt Godzilla would overwhelm them anyway, GMK’s a lumbering, sluggish oaf in melee who the Ultras are gonna easily run circles around and beat up. They’ve all shown the capability to toss around monsters heavier than Godzilla, in fact they are all individually heavier than Godzilla and commonly fight monsters heavier than themselves. The Atomic Ray would hurt but GMK takes a while to charge his and the Ultras should be able to handle the few they’ll get hit with, because GMK isn’t exactly a beam spammer.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

LamangoKaijura wrote:
> [quote=Zasraniec post_id=1829287 time=1619734919 user_id=10961]
> Ultras win by numbers easily. GMK Godzilla is cool but he doesn't really
> have anything impressive going for him. I guess except for the fact the
> Ultra Bros wont really be able to "kill" him.
> [/quote]
>
> Never watched the Ultraman series, huh?
I have but it has been a while. So I'll just admit it. I don't have that good of a grasp of what they got other than what the OP posted and what little I can remember. If Godzilla can regenerate from blowing himself up, how are they able to "kill" him? Not defeat, but permanently destroy.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

If Godzilla can regenerate from blowing himself up, how are they able to "kill" him?
He didn't? Hearts can still beat when they're not in the body. Plus, Ultras have very fun ways of killing.

Here's the various ways these four Ultras have killed kaiju, even ones that have regeneration, like Greyeon Starbem who was literally blown up and reformed over night.