Indominus Rex vs Sharktopus

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Arena: Jurassic World, near (empty) Mosasaurus enclosure

Rules: Sharktopus’ size is increased to be 17 meters in length from nose to tentacle tips, weight increased accordingly.

Verdict: Tough to call. If Indominus can get her jaws solidly on Sharktopus’ throat, she can crush it and and take the win, but Sharktopus can just as easily outmaneuver Indom and tear into her with the tentacle points and jaws. I find myself leaning Indominus barely, but I’m not certain.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Re: Indominus Rex vs Sharktopus

Post by Gojira2001 »

Tough call, if the Sharktopus can pull the Indo deep into the mosasaur enclosure, it can kill the dinosaur hybrid at its leisure. On land it’s an uphill battle and I’m honestly not sure who would win. Abstaining.

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Indominus Rex vs Sharktopus

Post by Gigantis »

TBH Sharktopus is OP as shit. It tanked blows from both Pteracuda and Whalewolf like nothing and only died to the latter because it threw him against electric cables in the baseball field. (it makes sense in context) It could probably take all of Indominus' attacks with only some minor damage, stab her with it's tentacles (her armor only works if the attack hit's her back, Sharktopus is known for going for the softer underbelly) and then just drown her in the mosasaur tank.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!