Bemular vs Baragon (Showa)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Bemular vs Baragon (Showa)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Bemular vs Baragon

Arena: Forest

Rules: Only original series feats for Bemular.
Weights scaled.
No retreat.

Verdict: Baragon. Bemular is literally powerless in melee, and I doubt he’ll enjoy getting hit with the heat ray. Sure, the Pale Heat Ray may do some damage, but good luck to Bemular trying to hit Baragon when he’s knocked him to the ground and chewing his throat out.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Bemular vs Baragon (Showa)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

After watching the first episode of Ultraman myself, I will have to say Baragon due to sheer aggressiveness. He's just gonna maul Bemular until he's a shredded corpse.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: Bemular vs Baragon (Showa)

Post by UltimateDitto »

Baragon should have this in the bag, Bemular's beam might deter Baragon but he's vulnerable if Baragon burrows and traps him. Bemular has tiny arms that will do nothing to stop Baragon from mauling him if Bemular can't keep Baragon away.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image