Red Death vs Smaug

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Red Death vs Smaug

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Red Death:
http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Death

vs

Smaug:
http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Smaug

Arena: Destroyed Tokyo from Godzilla: Final Wars

Rules:
Standard

Verdict: Unsure for the time being. I'll wait to see what others have to say before reaching a verdict.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Red Death vs Smaug

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I'll have to refresh my memory a bit, but this ends up being a battle between brains and brawn. The Red Death is all around stronger and larger than Smaug, but is far dumber. If Smaug can get a lucky shot in with his fire breath, as in breathing it down the Red Death's mouth, then he wins. But in melee and ranged, the Red Death will have a definitive advantage. I'm leaning the Red Death at the moment, I'll wait for more arguments as well.

That is if anyone else posts in this thread...
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by American Godzilla »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:I'll have to refresh my memory a bit, but this ends up being a battle between brains and brawn. The Red Death is all around stronger and larger than Smaug, but is far dumber. If Smaug can get a lucky shot in with his fire breath, as in breathing it down the Red Death's mouth, then he wins. But in melee and ranged, the Red Death will have a definitive advantage. I'm leaning the Red Death at the moment, I'll wait for more arguments as well.

That is if anyone else posts in this thread...

I agree that Smaug is smarter than the Red Death, but I disagree that Red Death would win. After all Hiccup and Toothless were far smaller and weaker than Red Death yet by being smarter they were able to defeat it.

I must admit we don't know enough of Red Death's armor/defenses in comparison. But it's my opinion that Red Death armor may be good, but it may not last long against Smaug. Smaug is a lot more agile in flight than the Red Death, probably due to body mass/build. Like Toothless, Smaug could fly circles around Red Death and widdle her to death with his teeth/claws/tail (well, at least those tall tail spines).
I'm a believe of God and Jesus Christ my saviour and not afraid to say so.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Well, 4 years later, have to put my few cents on this.

Smaug, despite his brains, lacks the nessecary firepower needed to put the Red Death down. Toothless, a dragon who is much, much faster, more durable, and has superior firepower, needed to blast his superior plasma blasts into the red death to even kill it, and that was combined with the fall the red death took. These plasma bolts have much better showings than Smaug's fire ever did. The red death is just vastly stronger, and more durable even on the insides.