Fire Golza vs MechaGomora

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Infinity
Monarch Researcher

Fire Golza vs MechaGomora

Post by Infinity »

Fire Golza: http://ultra.wikia.com/wiki/Golza

vs

MechaGomora: http://ultra.wikia.com/wiki/Mecha_Gomora

Verdict: based on the evidence I saw on Fire Golza from an earlier thread in which he and Melba were pitted against the MUTOs, he is a very powerful fighter capable of holding his own. He also managed to kick Gomora's ass quite handily until his eventual loss. Of course, we also have another kaiju who got into a similar predicament, Gomora's mechanical twin, MechaGomora.

These two are roughly even in my opinion. Its hard to tell who will beat who, but I get the feeling that the winner would be Fire Golza, by a mere stretch.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Re: Fire Golza vs MechaGomora

Post by Kaijunator »

I assume this is the UG Fire Golza?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Infinity
Monarch Researcher

Post by Infinity »

This is the deadlier, Tiga version.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Tiga's FG can absorb all but the strongest energy attacks, according to the Monster Archives and was able to catch Power Type Tiga's punches and it took being thrown into a volcano to kill him. So the Ocsillatory Wave and the Super Ocsillatory Wave are ruled out, Mecha Gomora's two strongest attacks. The Explosive Horn gets absorbed as it is energy coating the horn. I say Fire Golza wins as I don't think the missiles and rocket fists can kill them. Where does this take place, near a volcano? If it does, then I think Mecha Gomora's rocket fists can carry Golza into the volcano and kill him.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Infinity
Monarch Researcher

Post by Infinity »

For sake of argument we assume that a volcano is nearby (its usually always there in most Ultraman fights).

I don't think Fire Golza can null out the SOW from MG if the OW at all.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Man this is a good match. Sadly I need to brush up on my mechagomora and tiga fire golza better, but I'd say golza takes it due to him being...well, kinda ridiculous
Resized Image

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Infinity wrote:For sake of argument we assume that a volcano is nearby (its usually always there in most Ultraman fights).

I don't think Fire Golza can null out the SOW from MG if the OW at all.
I think he could at least null out the OW as he can absorb all but the strongest energy attacks.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!